VN Others Completed Keiko-san (47) my co-worker, is a single mother [Final] [HotBamboo]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
does anyone know how to get past scene 23? I seem to get soft locked when the mother denies penetration. It goes to a scene of the guy spreading the mothers legs and just staring at her vagina GIF. Cant do anything here, have to close game.

I can go around it by going through the scene select into scene 23, but i cant seem to go from the start selection from the main menu to scene 24.

Basically Start menu -> Start -> everything fine until scene 23. Then soft-locked(?)

But if i do Start menu -> Scene Select -> Scene 23, no problems.

anyone had this problem know how to fix without having to go through scene select?
I think its an issue with using the skip button, I had the same problem but when I went through that scene without skipping I had no issue

detjayy

Jan 5, 2021
Anyone can port this out to Ren'Py? All the scenes can't be skipped or speed up. Only the dialogue.

Reactions: mikino12

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
story is ok enough to read and would be way more better if this game has a voice and standard UI for vn like auto , backlog etc
artwork is in acceptable range if this is your own drawing hope your skill improve in your next game

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
is there no sound in this game? when i play it i only sometimes hear very low sound even tho my vol is turned up all the way

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes