Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
stuck at the puzzle under the caslte, no matter wich combo i do it seems to fail every time
The puzzle for the orc magician ?
If I remember you just need to reach 10 points by pulling the switchs with each color = a number
You can find the color code in a book but I think it's something like:
Blue = 2
Green = 3
Red = 4

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
So, PC or Mac? Which OS? number of game versions with this bug? Any other keys work perfect in game? Any other games on this engine works perfect?
Haaa! Sorry, I completely failed to include any useful info:

Windows PC (there's not a Mac version posted that I was aware of anyhow); Current version (0.5.1) listed in OP as well as a previous version I realized I'd downloaded a couple weeks or so ago but hadn't launched (0.5.0). I'm using the regular old RPG Maker VX Ace from the website (demo, since I'm not shelling out cash for that and I didn't feel like dredging up a torrent for the thing).

The issue is consistent, It's not so much that I "can't" move, it's that the character is "forced" to move upon any directional input. Once the game allows me to move, if ANY directional key is used the character will automatically start moving left, occasionally moving up when other directions are pressed, but never the direction I'm inputting.

Feels like a weird auto-run script.

I thought it might've been my keyboard since it can act as a gamepad with analog inputs (can swap on the fly), so I disabled any option for it to use that and it resulted in the same exact issue.

I'm unaware if this is persistent across all RPG-maker titles since I haven't tried any out.

***EDIT***

Found a workaround. Apparently it's a relatively known and prominent glitch with RPGmaker throughout multiple iterations. Hilarious they haven't fixed this... some keyboards seem to not play nicely with RPGmaker, constantly registering "holding" up and left arrow keys. Unplugging my keyboard, launching the game, then plugging it back in did the trick.

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
After the orc fortress, the quest marker leads me into sewers but there is nothing to be found. And no one has a job for keira. Is this a bug or is there no new content implemented in this update?

If I still follow the way into the sewer where I found the foliant for Delvin, I can repeat this quest again and then I have a quest marker for Delvin, but can only help him or offer a blowjob. Is this also a bug?

Aug 4, 2019
After the orc fortress, the quest marker leads me into sewers but there is nothing to be found. And no one has a job for keira. Is this a bug or is there no new content implemented in this update?

If I still follow the way into the sewer where I found the foliant for Delvin, I can repeat this quest again and then I have a quest marker for Delvin, but can only help him or offer a blowjob. Is this also a bug?
The Orc Fortress quest is the end of the current update; anything you see after it is probably a bug.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

U[A]V

Jun 21, 2019
how often do updates come out? I subscribed to the author on Patreon, he puts exclusive pictures there.

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Hmm, maybe you need RPG Maker VX Ace RTP (it is free, as I know), not RPG MAKER VX Ace.

Negative. Does nothing to impact function of RPGMaker as a whole (as far as inputs are concerned, as this was installed subsequently). Affects all RPGmaker titles for me as I tried out Legend of Queen Opala today. Same result. Just an RPGmaker bug with certain devices.

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
yeah, tried talking to him but only said nothing new to report so can't exactly progress the quest
Hmm, I'm so blind, sorry :)
I think, it is a questline bug: you get new quests in line BEFORE end the first quest.

I hope dev know, how to kill this bug.
And I am think, you need restart the game — casus incurabilis.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
game is interesting but it needs ALWAYS DASH: ON feature
EDIT: NVM found the movement speed change in her house

Feb 14, 2019
Yo, how come the menus are in English, but all the dialogue is in Russian? IDK if it has to do with the download having multiple saves and maybe it's a save file issue? Any help?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Yo, how come the menus are in English, but all the dialogue is in Russian? IDK if it has to do with the download having multiple saves and maybe it's a save file issue? Any help?
I think, that saves all in russian, but if you have save editor (RPGMaker Save editor) - you may change variable 121: ENG to on, and language of that save changed to english.
Or you may start the new game and select language on start.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Is there any way to reach this chest located in the sewer?

I also got trouble finding the sword from the ring quest in the forest

And finally with the 2nd requests, i remembered the ale and healing potions. But what did the third one require agian, he doesn't repeat it

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes