Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Bug fix
Pls download this version. Fix bug about potion and some language issues.
About new version check out my patreon or boosty.
Mega
thank you.

I see some new quests, it is great. I think that version must be up to title as 0.51 (bugfix).

But one bug is angry me: any time when play scripted scene with walking, speed of walk changed to normal.
Why?

And why in files we look torrent to ver 0.3?

Long John Silver

A Festival of Conviviality
Uploader
Aug 21, 2018
Bug fix
Pls download this version. Fix bug about potion and some language issues.
About new version check out my patreon or boosty.
Updated OP to v0.5.1

Do you have a patreon, or just a boosty account?

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
The artist is not sparrow? Huge lift off the shoudlers. His is so over the top its somwhere between comedy and body horror. Good luck Mr Dev.

Reactions: nekobasu

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Before transferring your saves from 0.5 over to 0.5.1, make sure to use the chests in the gallery to unlock all scenes cuz they're gone in 0.5.1 so if you missed any of the previous events (especially main quests), I honestly dunno how you can get them back.

This is my save with all scenes unlocked in the gallery, through the chests in 0.5.

Reactions: RM

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
So... this game "works" for me in the sense that it launches and I can start, but I'm unable to move. Seems to be a weird thing where the character is always trying to move left, no keys actually move the character for me in any direction, and in menus, the only direction that works is down (arrow)... Anyone know what's up and how to fix that? I wanna give this a shot.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes