Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
damn, personally idk how to use the save editor and don't have it, so i guess i have to wait for a version without that bug lol.
thanks for your time nonetheless.

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
damn, personally idk how to use the save editor and don't have it, so i guess i have to wait for a version without that bug lol.
thanks for your time nonetheless.
just search online save editor, and put the files in then download, it will say what files you need besides the save file, so the items are not just item#23 or something like that.
I think I used this one
But I agree that it's really bad that you have to use one.
The patreons didn't have this problem? Or they all just used this method and it didn't get fixed in a week?

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
A few new things I noticed in the 10 minutes I played of 0.5: You can change your walk speed inside of your home. There's a scene gallery in your home (the mirror in the top-right). There's a portal at the end of the forest just before the werewolf cave that lets you teleport back to the start of the forest.

Based on the gallery, it looks like there's about 8-9 new scenes. Seven of those are orc scenes (bj, missionary vaginal and anal, and a couple bukkake, and one analingus). One stable scene (belly riding) and I think the last is a Golden Mug scene, but I didn't follow that route so I don't know if it's new or not.

I'm attaching a save that has the gallery unlocked (for some reason the whole thing unlocked when I repeated a stable scene) but the gameplay itself is kinda borked. Enemies don't spawn in my game for some reason.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but if you watch the second orc scene in the gallery (still named Orc Scene 1), the art will get stuck to the screen.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
A few new things I noticed in the 10 minutes I played of 0.5: You can change your walk speed inside of your home. There's a scene gallery in your home (the mirror in the top-right). There's a portal at the end of the forest just before the werewolf cave that lets you teleport back to the start of the forest.

Based on the gallery, it looks like there's about 8-9 new scenes. Seven of those are orc scenes (bj, missionary vaginal and anal, and a couple bukkake, and one analingus). One stable scene (belly riding) and I think the last is a Golden Mug scene, but I didn't follow that route so I don't know if it's new or not.

I'm attaching a save that has the gallery unlocked (for some reason the whole thing unlocked when I repeated a stable scene) but the gameplay itself is kinda borked. Enemies don't spawn in my game for some reason.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but if you watch the second orc scene in the gallery (still named Orc Scene 1), the art will get stuck to the screen.
I can't open it, is there any way to open? Like more necessary files etc. or it's my problem.

idiotbox

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone.
Create a patreon page -
If you don't like or even if you cannot use boosty - feel free to use patreon.
About the game and update - for some reason in 0.5 i have MANY bugs and mistakes. I'm will release bug fix and some
update info in week or two.

Reactions: gnawj and 6 God

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
How to defeat the dragon
He can be beaten using inly magic - but magic attacks make no harm - always 0 damage

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
might want to add more info to starting quest to let people know that while the mc's master lives in the tavern the mc has their own house, also theres quite a bit of untranslated text

Last edited:

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
I can't open it, is there any way to open? Like more necessary files etc. or it's my problem.
You'll need to unzip the file first with 7Zip or something similar. Next, you'll need to put that save file in your game folder where the other saves are. You should then be able to see the save game from the load menu. That save is from an earlier version of the game (0.3 I think), so I'm not sure if that's an issue. If you've tried the above and it still doesn't work, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone.
Create a patreon page -
If you don't like or even if you cannot use boosty - feel free to use patreon.
About the game and update - for some reason in 0.5 i have MANY bugs and mistakes. I'm will release bug fix and some
update info in week or two.
The game is still very raw.

fran637

Jan 14, 2020
it says i need gland for a strong healing potion and need gland from the merchant but he isnt selling it
any way to get it ?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes