VoidBoy

Mar 13, 2018
1662298159408.png
Second three quests from gang, i don't know what he want cause here bug and he says just "Hi. Didn't expect to see you here again" on Russian and i even can't to change language for understand what he needs :D. (i think this a Bug with translate)

Reactions: yyunus

VoidBoy

Mar 13, 2018
View attachment 2024509
Second three quests from gang, i don't know what he want cause here bug and he says just "Hi. Didn't expect to see you here again" on Russian and i even can't to change language for understand what he needs :D. (i think this a Bug with translate)
I realized only after going through all the possible options. It was ale, maybe it will help someone

Reactions: RathalosTH

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
I skipped the dialogue with the bandits for their second item requests, can anybody tell me what do I need for them?

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a full save for 0.4?
It said that I completed everything, but I could progress in some scenes (the bar, the owner guy, the stable), but I'm not sure how much progress is left or if there is any.

idiotbox

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone.
New version is out!
first week it will be for subscribers only
After one week it will be free for anyone!

Please subscribe to my boosty page (russian analog of patreon)
That will give me money and motivation to do more and more!

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Hey yo i can't get past the wounded part at the Orc Fortress, i got the three things to make the strong healing potion, but it keeps telling me i don't have enough resources. Help pls :(((

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Hey, when will the information in the "header" be updated?
I got the three things to make the strong healing potion, but it keeps telling me i don't have enough resources. Help pls :(((
Where you got all the three ingredients?
Try to buy or make it before start quest.

And some bugs in game: scripted slap on butt on stairs worked anytime — with Mogg or not.
And bridge guard on orc castle on-duty anytime — after defeat, pay, or suck

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Hey yo i can't get past the wounded part at the Orc Fortress, i got the three things to make the strong healing potion, but it keeps telling me i don't have enough resources. Help pls :(((
Same, I even tried a save editor, but it tells me that I have 1 out of every item, so I don't know what can be missing.
Edit: With the online save editor I pilled up the item files, so it showed the names and wrote out more Items, so after that I could add a strong health potion and I could proceed normally.
I don't know how else you would solve it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes