Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
RTP aka Run Time Package
Basically, RPGMaker games all pretty much run on the same basic concepts/systems.
So they're asking you to download the RTP, so you'll have the default basic settings ready to play.
In other words, the game's download file probably only has the "Custom" stuff for the game, but not the basic stuff.

Like having a DLC, but not the game.

Thank you very much

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What the hell the quest which involve the old man, he call Keira our female protagonist Timmy, what the heck? :eek: Keira become male that sadden?:oops::eek::rolleyes: Can you fiix whole dialog in old men in the fisrt quest? The old men keep calling Keira, Timmy, which it not right

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
What the hell the quest which involve the old man, he call Keira our female protagonist Timmy, what the heck? :eek: Keira become male that sadden?:oops::eek::rolleyes: Can you fiix whole dialog in old men in the fisrt quest? The old men keep calling Keira, Timmy, which it not right
Maybe he's just senile.

I once saw an old shopkeeper called a grown man little Betsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Thought it was pretty obvious the old man was senile which is why he kept calling Keira Timmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
dontsaylazy Neat little game I enjoyed it. My biggest hope for next patch is that Alice training gets more added and you train her by having her help you do the activities around the map like Waitressing, "cleaning" the stalls, Helping the orc hunt and etc.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
How do i get the table gangbang scene? I've been running the inn job for days now and this scene isn't triggering.

Oct 12, 2018

thats on porpuse. hes mistaking you for someone else

Anyone with a save yet? no offense but this game has more backtracking then skyrim.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
thats on porpuse. hes mistaking you for someone else

Anyone with a save yet? no offense but this game has more backtracking then skyrim.
Mine with all quests done except one that's still active even though I've done it.

Probably bugged.

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Game is alright, Sparrow's art is always nice to see. Even though the backtracking through the Forest can be a real bother because of its size, it's still manageable. Few annoying things about it though;

For starters, the lack of gallery. Gallery is always nice to look back on CG without having to replay the game.

Then the way you have no clue how far you've progressed with scenes is also really irritating. For the stables, it seems you progress 3 times (Jerking -> Blowjob -> Sex), the Tavern seems to have 4 (Spanking -> Groping -> Blowjob -> Bj+Tit), Delvin's seems to have 3 (Help with work -> Flirt BJ -> Flirt Rimjob (If it goes beyond that, I have no clue since Rimjobbing doesn't seem to up the relationship meter)), Alice only seems to have one training scene + random Delvin BJ, Grok also only seems to have one hunting scene.

My point with all of this is that it's difficult to see when you're finished with the progression chain on these unless you repeat the same scene about 10 times with no new scene coming up. This wouldn't be as much of a problem except for the fact you can only activate these scenes 2/3 times before you gotta go to nearly the opposite point in town to sleep so you can try again, which is just a large timewaster.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know where to find this picture from the preview? I would've thought the Bandits, but after getting them their new base there seems to be no further content with them

Last edited:

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
I think gallery is necessary for this game, i hope dev will add it. Also i can not hide texts when there is a scene, anyone knows how to? And maybe... pregnancy system?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
how do you get it working ive been trying but it says that it cant find rpg_window.js or something
I've not played this particular game yet so just in general, for cheat menu mod on the site just copy everything to the folder with game .exe file, same for the speedhack. These works only on RPG MV games, RPG MZ games are almost the same but it doesn't work and for older RPG Maker engines just use cheat engine speedhack and directly change variables if you want to cheat.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Game is alright, Sparrow's art is always nice to see. Even though the backtracking through the Forest can be a real bother because of its size, it's still manageable. Few annoying things about it though;

For starters, the lack of gallery. Gallery is always nice to look back on CG without having to replay the game.

Then the way you have no clue how far you've progressed with scenes is also really irritating. For the stables, it seems you progress 3 times (Jerking -> Blowjob -> Sex), the Tavern seems to have 4 (Spanking -> Groping -> Blowjob -> Bj+Tit), Delvin's seems to have 3 (Help with work -> Flirt BJ -> Flirt Rimjob (If it goes beyond that, I have no clue since Rimjobbing doesn't seem to up the relationship meter)), Alice only seems to have one training scene + random Delvin BJ, Grok also only seems to have one hunting scene.

My point with all of this is that it's difficult to see when you're finished with the progression chain on these unless you repeat the same scene about 10 times with no new scene coming up. This wouldn't be as much of a problem except for the fact you can only activate these scenes 2/3 times before you gotta go to nearly the opposite point in town to sleep so you can try again, which is just a large timewaster.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know where to find this picture from the preview? I would've thought the Bandits, but after getting them their new base there seems to be no further content with them
I'm pretty sure tht scene is from when u go into the new rival gang base on the harbor.

Reactions: Hrenheim
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes