d90art

Mar 23, 2019
The art previews are quite restrained for Sparrow. Gives me hope this game will have a sense of escalation that many games on here that are just starting out lack.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
To be fair my main pet peeve with this game is that it's not made with RPG Maker MV. The movement is SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Other than that scenes are pretty decent albeit short and I don't think I've seen a gallery.
Keep up the good work

idiotbox

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I want to donate money

Author, there is the patreon page?
I don't have page on patreon, cause usa government don't give me chance use visa and mastercard, but i have page on boosty - it's russian analog patreon. Link on my boosty page

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
what are the resources for the dagger, the mask and the smoke bomb? do I have to buy them or can I find them?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Nildzre I've just read your review, save yourself some pain and use speedhack/cheat mod menu change walking speed option, both are on this site.

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
You talking about the 50$ steam version
or is there a free one?
RTP aka Run Time Package
Basically, RPGMaker games all pretty much run on the same basic concepts/systems.
So they're asking you to download the RTP, so you'll have the default basic settings ready to play.
In other words, the game's download file probably only has the "Custom" stuff for the game, but not the basic stuff.

Like having a DLC, but not the game.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes