Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Game is alright, Sparrow's art is always nice to see. Even though the backtracking through the Forest can be a real bother because of its size, it's still manageable. Few annoying things about it though;

For starters, the lack of gallery. Gallery is always nice to look back on CG without having to replay the game.

Then the way you have no clue how far you've progressed with scenes is also really irritating. For the stables, it seems you progress 3 times (Jerking -> Blowjob -> Sex), the Tavern seems to have 4 (Spanking -> Groping -> Blowjob -> Bj+Tit), Delvin's seems to have 3 (Help with work -> Flirt BJ -> Flirt Rimjob (If it goes beyond that, I have no clue since Rimjobbing doesn't seem to up the relationship meter)), Alice only seems to have one training scene + random Delvin BJ, Grok also only seems to have one hunting scene.

My point with all of this is that it's difficult to see when you're finished with the progression chain on these unless you repeat the same scene about 10 times with no new scene coming up. This wouldn't be as much of a problem except for the fact you can only activate these scenes 2/3 times before you gotta go to nearly the opposite point in town to sleep so you can try again, which is just a large timewaster.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know where to find this picture from the preview? I would've thought the Bandits, but after getting them their new base there seems to be no further content with them
There is actually more content with the bandits if you progress the game. Go back to talking to the chief, complete the requests of the three bandits from before and after getting their trust he'll send you investigate a rival gang's lair

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
There is actually more content with the bandits if you progress the game. Go back to talking to the chief, complete the requests of the three bandits from before and after getting their trust he'll send you investigate a rival gang's lair
That's... weird. I can't activate that. Whenever I talk to the Chief in the new lair he just says that there's no news, come back later. My game seems to be stuck even after I've collected the reward from the Guild for helping the Bandits get a new lair. On my quest list I can see that while the quest is marked as finished, it seems like the first quest where you earn trust bugged out? No clue on how that happened, but now that they've relocated I'll probably have to restart the game if I want to progress on that

Edit: riiight, after doing the game again looks like after you get their trust for permission to pass, you can request a job and you'll do more trust stuff... Completely missed that the first time around

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Quest Mithril Ore: I have the 5 pieces of wood and the Ore. When I return to the guild master, only illegible text comes and the quest is not visible in the quest log. How can I solve this quest or is this a bug?

Project Beast

May 17, 2020
It was a nice game, the feeling of the environments and the drawings were good (sparrow does his job well).
I enjoyed the gameplay, but I will talk about some shortcomings for the game:

1 - The music of the game can be a bit more medieval type instead of 8bit,
it will be easier for the player to connect to the game.

2 - When you get enough support in the future,
you can add facial expressions to the side characters.

3 - You can find better character sprites (horse, people, items etc.)
as well as most games have access to higher quality sprites for free.

4 - A lust system can be introduced that can appear (like this many lusts to do the job).

5 - You can add mini bosses in some side quests like "lost lamb",
it might be more rewarding for the player to do that side quest since we're starting from scratch

6 - you can make the prologue a little more cinematic,
it will give the player a good start to embark on keira's adventure.

There are improvements you may already think about,
I added the game to my watch list, I really like your work.
(and hope this game has more beast content lol)

Reactions: yyunus

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
I can't give the customers the 4 bundles of grass weirdly, is it a bug?

EDIT: Turns out, i'm a stupid boi, i need 4 wolf tobacco and not 4 moon grass...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes