4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

bladeofvenom

Sep 24, 2017
Cannot execute "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.017\KellyFamily-Full-pc\Kelly Family: Mother in law.exe"
would be great if the game actually worked as well. any help how i could fix this is very much appriciated

Mar 3, 2018
Cannot execute "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.017\KellyFamily-Full-pc\Kelly Family: Mother in law.exe"
would be great if the game actually worked as well. any help how i could fix this is very much appriciated
I think you're attempting to execute the game without even extracting it out. Hence the Temp location.

Extract the contents out to a folder and try it again.

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
Hi everyone! Does anyone know, how to open the menu n android version? After starting the game there are no navigation buttons, nor anything. I can't save/load the game.

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Perhap someone have full save game data?I dont have much progress for now Just doing same thing

Mike304

Nov 2, 2018
What is the problem I always stock putting the pass Eve I put the correct pass

How to save the game?

help I always stock in the pass

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i have a problem, the game auto start a new game every time it's open, and the main menu doesn't show up anymore, can't save or load a previous save, what can i do?

meep117

Sep 27, 2018
View attachment 8241
Plot:
This game is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Full
Platform: Windows/Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:

Console Commands:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android By
This port is not released by the developer download at your own risk.
View attachment 2854 View attachment 2855 View attachment 2856 View attachment 2857
Could anyone help me by suggesting me another game just like this plz

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Normally. It’s the plan for DAY.
1. Clean Bathroom, Sarah’s Room, Room downstairs.
2. Swimming Pool – and compliment Sarah. (8AM)
3. Breakfast Compliment (10AM) – first Juices, later in game – Strawberry, and the last – Banana.
4. Watching TV (11AM) – with Sarah – Offer Massage x 2
5. Take Sarah with your Car (3 PM)
6. Clean Bathroom while Sarah is taking a bath (9 PM)
Meanwhile – according to birthday of Sarah – Buy a present – Picture for 500$. It makes your points grow.
Meanwhile You will have unblocked Cum on Sarah after her Masturbation, Sex after Cum on Sarah, Send SMS to Sarah from your Bedroom – which makes your points Grow.

goal is 450 point before 14 days then you can take Kelly.

This is a copy/past from other.
correct?

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
what ever happened to the supposed other two games in the series dealing with the younger and older sisters?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Much like the question of how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop....the world, will never know.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes