Ren'Py Abandoned Kelly's Family: Older sister in law [v3.0 Alpha] [K84]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha, waitress :LOL: Please someone tell the Dev that its called a maid and maids don't measure up arriving guests like some security officer. She seems very protective of her employer, how sweet ;) Buts its kinda silly considering its her sister visiting. Quite a cheeky one she is :cool:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Mike's Obsession Beta v1.0 (Sep 19, 2018 at 1:13am)

Finished!. I think this game is finished. I started doing Mike's Obsession to disconnect from Kelly's Family and although it is a small game it has helped me to learn a lot. Maybe some things will be corrected in the future but for now... Everything is done.

A Different Summer

It was my first game with completely 3d environments and I needed to know if I would be able to make the images look "good". As I say in my post Patreon this game would be a series of 5 or 6 chapters (5 for now) and apply what I will learn in the future

Hm, can't say that Mike's Obsession felt anyway complete, but since it's your game that's for you to decide.
As for A Different Summer, maybe it has 5 chapters, but the story isn't finished at all.

Everyone here knows, you are a dev who can complete a game, but still fear you are perhaps spreading yourself a bit thin.

I hope it all works out as you planned.

Reactions: rooney10 and K84

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Your skills are definitely improving, the graphics look wonderful. Kelly looks a lot better with the natural curves and gravity work. Well enough waffle, thank you for the new game and I look forward to playing this episode. Cheers and have a champion day.

Last edited:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
mother in law was a hot piece of a game...

if only focusing on making choices like whish to romance and fuck or not and finish "a different summer" game might be their best game ever.

i love how k84 making us worship bitchy and very used loose plastic pussies with their unique femdom playstyle .

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Well, the graphics look epic here! I'd love to see if someone is kind enough to share the Mac version (or help compile one if possible).

I assume this is a sequel to the other Kelly's family game (that is amazing!).

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
is there any naughty content yet or is it just barebones considering the first release?

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
There is a 2.0 alpha version in his patreon page, but available for 25$ pledges. I guess we have to wait :'(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"older sister in law"

how is that even make sens ?
even if the girl is older than MC and came from a different parents, that doesnt make her a "older sister in law"... that's non sens to me.
i have a brother in law, older than me, to me its just my bro in law, not my "older" bro in law as he didnt came from the same parents i cant consider it "older" than me in that sens.

the unlimited english randomization of my brain XD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Slonique wins that, just because he takes the "shortest first release" strategy and applies it to every update as well.
I can't believe i'm about to type these words.....

As much as people slam Slonique he does one thing a lot of devs here seem to struggle with, release content.

Sure it may be short, it may be shit but I constantly see him in the updated games section. There are some devs on 0.1's and 0.2's I haven't heard of for months and they still manage to dodge the abandoned tag.

I'm no fan of Slonique but there are a lot more devs i'm starting to dislike just as much if not more than.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Great render quality
+ Girls look hot
+ Paige looks like the WWE Paige... coincidence? I think not :D

+- MC has an okay face but that douchey basic hairdo

- Game got boring quickly, once the exploration is unlocked. NOTHING is happening

I Unren'd the images to see if I missed anything. I didn't. What's the point of such a tiny release? There's like 2 minutes of actual play time.

Reactions: Mormont

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
I'm not sure with this. The first game was such a huge grind fest and had literally ZERO sex scenes with the mother, unless you did every hidden event.

Reactions: diajarips
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes