Ren'Py Abandoned Kelly's Family: Older sister in law [v3.0 Alpha] [K84]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
i have a brother in law, older than me, to me its just my bro in law, not my "older" bro in law as he didnt came from the same parents i cant consider it "older" than me in that sens.
Would it make more sense if you had two brother in-laws, one older than the other, and only one of them older than you? :smile:

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Would it make more sense if you had two brother in-laws, one older than the other, and only one of them older than you? :smile:
still wouldnt call him "older bro in law". like i say, he isnt from my parents, soo he isnt "old" for me like he is for my gf.
just a normal bro in law, whatever his age.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Take a look ---> Nothing interesting

Yup this pretty much covers this. Nice introduction renders but I will be damned if I am going to spend my day rattling around in an empty house. I find it silly that these sandbox creators keep on opening empty sand boxes.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So is there anything to do in this game other than wait for night after roam is unlocked then wake up have breakfast and repeat?

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
still wouldnt call him "older bro in law". like i say, he isnt from my parents, soo he isnt "old" for me like he is for my gf.
just a normal bro in law, whatever his age.
what if you had two wives, and both had brothers. would the older brother in law be from the older wife or the brother in law who was older? could i have an older brother in law who is actually younger than me? like maybe my 14 year old spouse has an older brother?
i think we need to work on the usage and applications of prepositions in this forum. clear all this confusion up.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what if you had two wives, and both had brothers. would the older brother in law be from the older wife or the brother in law who was older? could i have an older brother in law who is actually younger than me? like maybe my 14 year old spouse has an older brother?
i think we need to work on the usage and applications of prepositions in this forum. clear all this confusion up.
lol, if i had 2 wifes, i wouldnt even get up from my bed at all XD.. too busy

still...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guess everything is possible theses days XD

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Yo, I'm stuck, what am i supposed to do? Nothing is happening after that intro in the pool.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Knowing K84, I don't need to test the game, let the peasants do that and making feed back.
A King only need to enjoy the best version and that is the final version.
See you in final version, K84, love you ! (y)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes