Ren'Py Abandoned Kelly's Family: Older sister in law [v3.0 Alpha] [K84]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Kelly is the MC fiancee, but he cannot take a simple bath with her ?! She have to invite him first...really? But she can jerk him off while he's still sleeping...OK, she is the boss.
And we have to search every room for a scene trigger over and over and over, for me this just hide the lack of content.
But the girls are really hot.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Kelly is the MC fiancee, but he cannot take a simple bath with her ?! She have to invite him first...really? But she can jerk him off while he's still sleeping...OK, she is the boss.
And we have to search every room for a scene trigger over and over and over, for me this just hide the lack of content.
True it feels like a grind fest without knowing if your even progressing the game in any way. :cautious: Hopefully once DEV progresses more with the development he will make it more interesting and less repetitive. :unsure::)

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
lol di you play the mother in law ?

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
anyone help me with this plzzz???
i try everithing but i stuck...

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
anyone help me with this plzzz???
i try everithing but i stuck...
Same here..it seems we have to wait when next update with "Find out about patrick" in dev.
its why "discover about paige" is not yet finish. need to do with patrick quest.,right? :(

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Same here..it seems we have to wait when next update with "Find out about patrick" in dev.
its why "discover about paige" is not yet finish. need to do with patrick quest.,right? :(
I think this is the end of this update

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes