Ren'Py Abandoned Kelly's Family: Older sister in law [v3.0 Alpha] [K84]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...almost 3 months without any update!
I'm afraid this game will soon get marked as "abandoned"! What a pity, i think it's a very good one...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, but almost 9 months with no new update ... hmmm. Also not with A Different Summer
Yes sadly that's the problem with the dev's who do more than one project at the same time especially if there is primarily one person making the games. :unsure: :FacePalm: But hopefully soon we will see some updates popping out. :unsure::) Besides I just try to focus on stuff that's out already and in that way not only the dev don't need to wary about me or others rushing him/her for the next release's, but also look up stuff that might help any of the dev's with their game such as new ideas for additional content or just improvements to already existing stuff. :unsure::D Its OK just give K84 time to make the stuff, plus who knows some private stuff might have came out and it caused the dev to slow down the production. :unsure::oops:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
...almost 3 months without any update!
I'm afraid this game will soon get marked as "abandoned"! What a pity, i think it's a very good one...
Yes, but almost 9 months with no new update ... hmmm. Also not with A Different Summer
Yes sadly that's the problem with the dev's who do more than one project at the same time especially if there is primarily one person making the games. :unsure: :FacePalm: But hopefully soon we will see some updates popping out. :unsure::) Besides I just try to focus on stuff that's out already and in that way not only the dev don't need to wary about me or others rushing him/her for the next release's, but also look up stuff that might help any of the dev's with their game such as new ideas for additional content or just improvements to already existing stuff. :unsure::D Its OK just give K84 time to make the stuff, plus who knows some private stuff might have came out and it caused the dev to slow down the production. :unsure::oops:
We shouldn't need to worry about an "abandoned" tag yet. K84 (the developer) has a number of completed games/VNs (since 2016!); made a couple Patreon posts in late October; and always made good on game releases before now *while* creating VNs simultaneously. Heck, if K84 finally got a new computer and has needed to re-learn or upgrade software stuff, then no problems, right? (y)

Reactions: krys69

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
We shouldn't need to worry about an "abandoned" tag yet. K84 (the developer) has a number of completed games/VNs (since 2016!); made a couple Patreon posts in late October; and always made good on game releases before now *while* creating VNs simultaneously. Heck, if K84 finally got a new computer and has needed to re-learn or upgrade software stuff, then no problems, right? (y)
Right (y) ...if...author does`nt abounded game developing
did not find any place about SW/HW problems

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v3.0 Alpha Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Boyed

May 8, 2020

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone else having problem of starting the game? Tried every download source, but it's all the same - click on the icon and nothing happens; doesn't even get into the task manager.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes