Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Tina_123

May 15, 2023
I finally know it now, we should firstly paste all four stuff(1 folder and 3 files) of the first link into the game root, not the whole folder after extract. Then we should paste the folder "plugins" in the extract folder from the second link into the "BepInEx" folder previous.

Reactions: Sked3456

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
yall i have a question, how do you play install the newest version on pc, im an old head when it comes to files and stuff, or is this convo for andriod or some shit.

Nov 8, 2021
yall i have a question, how do you play install the newest version on pc, im an old head when it comes to files and stuff, or is this convo for andriod or some shit.
Follow these:
Build under here.
Never used Mega myself before.
Mega
Plugin for the DRM under here.
1. Install . You'll need UnityMono_x86_6.X
2. Install . You'll need version for BepinEx 6.X for Mono.
OR Extract archive in game folder.
3. At the Patreon Screen of the game, the Unity Explorer menu will be on screen. Open the Object Explorer. Select Scene Explorer from the menu that appears. Toggle the green button with PleaseConnectToItch.
4. Switch to Object Search.
Search for UnityObject.
Class filter: TitleSceneController
5. You should get 1 result. Select it. In the window that appears, look for "TitleSceneController.ActivateGame()". Click on "Evaluate".
6. Close the Inspector and Object Explorer with "-". Enjoy the game!
If the game does not respond to mouse clicks, just press "F7".
The menu itself has to be kept open because of a bug that prevents the game from displaying the mouse cursor .
I don't know C#, so I can't write a modification that does it all by itself.
Work on the latest version, which is leaked on Furry Games Archive
Pic of how it looks when applied under here.
It's version 0.9.2991.34. It works. Someone compiling a patch from that would be rad.
View attachment 2470906

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
when I tell you im terrible at this stuff i mean it, how do you get to the "patreon screen" and when i click on the github links this pops up 1685493795172.png

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
I followed all the step but still stuck at patreon screen. Did I do something wrong?
Edit: Look like I miss step 3. Need to retry
Edit 2: Yup! My idiot eyes just skip over the last part of step 3 and go straight to step 4 search object. It's work now.

Last edited:

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Follow these:
Build under here.

Plugin for the DRM under here.

Pic of how it looks when applied under here.
Can someone please just post a video of how to do it step by step ? Because I did it again and again and I still can't make it, so I must assume I'm really dumb... :WaitWhat:

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Can someone please just post a video of how to do it step by step ? Because I did it again and again and I still can't make it, so I must assume I'm really dumb... :WaitWhat:
For some reason, I can't post picture or add link picture. So, I made the step by step Google Word file with:
Hope that will work for you. Oh, and you still need to do all of this everytime you run the game. The needed Files were share above. I won't repost it.

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
:WaitWhat:
For some reason, I can't post picture or add link picture. So, I made the step by step Google Word file with:
Hope that will work for you. Oh, and you still need to do all of this everytime you run the game. The needed Files were share above. I won't repost it.
IT WORKED THANK YOU YOUR MY NEX GOD !!:love:

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
guys i have one last problem thanks to the instruction link, whenever i download the "game" -->
Never used Mega myself before.
Mega
it only gives this --> 1686206991837.png its not a folder, and idk what app to use so I can run it properly, can somebady help ?Sorry I'm just bad with tech,, my deepest apologies. Is there a way to make a Extract and Run somehow? or am I just out of luck?

Nov 8, 2021
guys i have one last problem thanks to the instruction link, whenever i download the "game" -->

it only gives this --> View attachment 2683014 its not a folder, and idk what app to use so I can run it properly, can somebady help ?Sorry I'm just bad with tech,, my deepest apologies. Is there a way to make a Extract and Run somehow? or am I just out of luck?
Try nameing the file ending 7z and see what happens.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes