Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

desireloading

May 18, 2019
could you try to make the crack?, I don't know the procedure to do that. If possible, could you tell me where you saw that publication to at least internalize the subject?

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
Someone leaked a recent patreon version of this game on u18chan, I tried it and what you need would be a crack so that you can enter the game without being patreon, probably you would have to see if you can play this game without internet. I leave the link of the file that was leaked below .download it quickly I think the file has 2 days left so that it can be downloaded
it's new one?? that remake?

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Kemo Coliseum Save files only for new crack patreon version. The download link for new ver is few post above.

The .rar file containt: savedata folder and a word file with some of my note.
Extract the file and copy the save file (overwrite the on in your game folder).

If I remember correctly, the gallery will not unlock even though you have the save file pass few scenarios. So, you need to at least read or see that scene to unlock it in the gallery.

Read the note to know which save file will unlock which scenario.

Q: How far is it the story within this version?
A: After you fight the fake image of the Behemoth in the dungeon near the Church. Before Darius Match.

hakubr

May 21, 2020
I'm trying to understand something with this game. Can anybody explain it to me?

I'm sure I've played a version of this game ONE year ago, and it went a lot further into the Story, 2 More chapters, fights and all.

Is this latest cracked version Older? Did they backtrack and blocked the other chapters? What's going on. I'm sure I have the other version here on my PC.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I'm trying to understand something with this game. Can anybody explain it to me?

I'm sure I've played a version of this game ONE year ago, and it went a lot further into the Story, 2 More chapters, fights and all.

Is this latest cracked version Older? Did they backtrack and blocked the other chapters? What's going on. I'm sure I have the other version here on my PC.
From all information that we managed to get. I am certain at two things - 1. They just want to milk people with their patreon and for it they created a shity patreon autorization system just to annoy pirate cites like us. 2. They made a reworked version of their game which is ridiculous

Feb 16, 2021

They "remade" the earlier chapters (ex. the bull barbarian being present at the opening ceremony, Rio being a monster researcher wannabe , the intermissions), so the build lacks the other, unrenovated chapters.
It's just a stupid milking tactic, let's be real.

Reactions: konstantin2547

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
They "remade" the earlier chapters (ex. the bull barbarian being present at the opening ceremony, Rio being a monster researcher wannabe , the intermissions), so the build lacks the other, unrenovated chapters.
It's just a stupid milking tactic, let's be real.
What's even crazier is all the time they've had and they can't even add in a few enemy defeat cgs or a few more treant esque cgs.

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
If you really want to know what will happen next and fight lamber, tharsix and aquilo go there it's the old version before the remake start

And the saves files which go with it (Warning: do not paste save 0 & 1 its make crash the games

Reactions: silversnakes98
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes