Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I found this thread again after so long...
I forgot it even existed. To confirm from what I saw:
The Patreon version IS further along Then the public.
They want to remake the first two chapters and release them?
And THIS GAME IS NOT OUT YET?!?!
They stopped to release public version years ago.
And to play you need a paid patreon account to log in, that's why the version here is so far behind - it's difficult to pirate.

And why finish a game when you can just keep milking the subscription money :ROFLMAO:
(That's a joke. But basically any developer doesn't put "finish the game" on their roadmap, you can expect it to be never finished - just like this one :sneaky:)

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
I found this thread again after so long...
I forgot it even existed. To confirm from what I saw:
The Patreon version IS further along Then the public.
They want to remake the first two chapters and release them?
And THIS GAME IS NOT OUT YET?!?!
Not that, More like the dev really protect Kemo from ppl to steal it
and yeah the dev very stingy for he game
only he patreon can play he game

Jun 5, 2019
It is not that the game is abandoned, it just cannot be cracked atm and requires Patreon login. So might want to removed the abandoned from the OP title?

Reactions: naxfor

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
One day, when the game is complete, maybe we'll be able to play games... one day!
The fact the dev put so much efforts into their monetisation and anti-piracy for a "In-development" game, means they are not planning to finish this game as long as they can continue milking.
Sadly It's not the first crowd-funding game to do such, and will not be the last.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey, you have to give him some credit! He completed quite a few chapters and is working hard on completing the same chapters again! It's much work, other people wouldn't even have been able to stretch a project that thin!
I can name a few more, like Cloud Meadow, Blackgate, and Star Citizen :p
Sadly I'm pretty sure there are more out there, and there'll be more to come, it's free real estate :KEK:

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
The game is tiring and repetitive, what I like about it is the CGs that are delicious.
well at least every month you can update the game and you can download it free rather than Kemo you must at least have patreon account then you can play the game.

marcos999

Jul 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to modify the code to at least start with the maximum level?
I have access to the latest update but my old files do not load

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Someone leaked a recent patreon version of this game on u18chan, I tried it and what you need would be a crack so that you can enter the game without being patreon, probably you would have to see if you can play this game without internet. I leave the link of the file that was leaked below .download it quickly I think the file has 2 days left so that it can be downloaded

Mar 1, 2019
Someone leaked a recent patreon version of this game on u18chan, I tried it and what you need would be a crack so that you can enter the game without being patreon, probably you would have to see if you can play this game without internet. I leave the link of the file that was leaked below .download it quickly I think the file has 2 days left so that it can be downloaded
Need to modify a file named Assembly-CSharp.dll, they do this in the game Lust-Panicked Fox Games, there's even a tutorial in the chat for those who understand the subject.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes