Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

balth11

Jun 9, 2021
I wouldn't expect one anytime soon man. The latest update they for August mentioned them wanting to finish revising Chapters 1-4 before releasing anything new and their main focus is on revising Chapters 1-2 for a new public demo. No ETA given on either.

The last roadmap they released last year had a revised Chapter 1-4 scheduled for August 2020 with the public release of the full game scheduled for August 2021. That clearly ain't gonna happen.

Game is back in development hell.

Reactions: TigerLim

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020
I wouldn't expect one anytime soon man. The latest update they for August mentioned them wanting to finish revising Chapters 1-4 before releasing anything new and their main focus is on revising Chapters 1-2 for a new public demo. No ETA given on either.
Bruh as much as this game is one of my top picks, Dudedle is probably just milking his patrons at this point. Literally who cares about a revised "public demo" at this point; ffs this game was created around 2012-2013. An indie game should never take (from what i'm seeing) at least 8 years to be finished lmao. I've checked his monthly reports and there are like a lot of good CGs that he hasn't still incorporated in the game. Dudedle is reaaally taking his time revising stuff (that probably no one asked for) instead of just continuing the actual story. I can't with him. lol

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019

The last roadmap they released last year had a revised Chapter 1-4 scheduled for August 2020 with the public release of the full game scheduled for August 2021. That clearly ain't gonna happen.

Game is back in development hell.
Oh, okay. Thanks for information and letting me know. Hugs~~

Jzargo12345

Jan 11, 2020
patreons still get early access even if they stop subscribing. they only really need to pay at least 3$ once to gain access to all future early builds

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone know how the game is doing right now? I saw the developer did two new posts on patreon but i can't see them on kemono party

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
Remembered playing this game way waaaay back where they promised to have multiple MC with different stories and Volga was the first character.... Now after years of not touching this game and now gettin back to it, seems like volga is the only MC now and the story aint even finished yet what a shocker, many Gay games had already been finished with better production yet this one still aint done lol

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Are there romances finally in the game? With Tharsix, Darius, or Maximus for example? And I don't mean just sex scenes, I mean full on romance. After all one would think that this game being 7+ years in the making Dudedle would actually have had MORE than enough time to get SOMETHING done in the romance department, no?

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to modify stats or items with a hack? I found something before but it bugged my game? I'd really appreciate any help.

lui0aguilar

Jun 7, 2021
Google Drive for save data files.
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY SAVE FILES. THE FULL GAME IS OTHER POST ABOVE.

There is no save file for in between chapter.
THERE IS NO CHAPTER 1 SAVE. That one is easy so unlock yourself.

All Slot with LV.40 Volga and Nearly Max money.
Slot 1&2: Just random file
Slot 3: Chapter 2 - V.S Mohtir (the minotaur)
Slot 4: Chapter 2 - V.S Cyrus match
Slot 5: Chapter 3 - The begining of chapter
Slot 6: Chapter 3 - V.S Kalano (the Shark) match
Slot 7: Chapter 3 - V.S Darius match
Slot 8: Chapter 4 - V.S Lambert
Slot 9: Chapter 4 - Hang out with Shou
(The Dev Team said they will add the Elephant Punishment in the future like with Mohtir. So I keep this slot here, so you can rewatch that match and enjoy the punisment)
Slot 10: Chapter 4 - V.S Tharsix
Slot 11: Chapter 4 - V.S Aquillo

Slot 9/10/11 is difference run, you got lv.40 Volga very high Money AND alot of monster loots so you can try out difference armor blessing from the Fortune Tellers. Also every equip has been unlock.
There are still lot of magic and physic move that I didn't learn yet, so go max them out.

That is all for this post. Have fun.

May 22, 2019
Google Drive for save data files.
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY SAVE FILES. THE FULL GAME IS OTHER POST ABOVE.

Google Drive

There is no save file for in between chapter.
THERE IS NO CHAPTER 1 SAVE. That one is easy so unlock yourself.

All Slot with LV.40 Volga and Nearly Max money.
Slot 1&2: Just random file
Slot 3: Chapter 2 - V.S Mohtir (the minotaur)
Slot 4: Chapter 2 - V.S Cyrus match
Slot 5: Chapter 3 - The begining of chapter
Slot 6: Chapter 3 - V.S Kalano (the Shark) match
Slot 7: Chapter 3 - V.S Darius match
Slot 8: Chapter 4 - V.S Lambert
Slot 9: Chapter 4 - Hang out with Shou
(The Dev Team said they will add the Elephant Punishment in the future like with Mohtir. So I keep this slot here, so you can rewatch that match and enjoy the punisment)
Slot 10: Chapter 4 - V.S Tharsix
Slot 11: Chapter 4 - V.S Aquillo

Slot 9/10/11 is difference run, you got lv.40 Volga very high Money AND alot of monster loots so you can try out difference armor blessing from the Fortune Tellers. Also every equip has been unlock.
There are still lot of magic and physic move that I didn't learn yet, so go max them out.

That is all for this post. Have fun.
Sorry for bothering but in my roaming folder is not the folder "itch", ... do I need another version? (I have the KemoColiseum_Win_0.9.7.2) or what do I do where I have to move the saves, could you help me please?

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Sorry for bothering but in my roaming folder is not the folder "itch", ... do I need another version? (I have the KemoColiseum_Win_0.9.7.2) or what do I do where I have to move the saves, could you help me please?
You are playing the very old public version of the game which only chapter 1-2. Try to redownload the game with newest version. The link is in the post in the top of page 6 which is version 0.9.2289.34

• Red Heart
Reactions: hector carmona

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to edit this game save file ( like gold, stats,... ) without using Cheat Engine? I appreciate all the answers and thanks for answering my question.

Feb 16, 2021
any new update ?
They're stalling redoing the entire game to fit in a persona-style time management system.
here are some recent reports:

Edit: ALL REPORTS:

All the updates till May 2021

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes