Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Mac version doesn't work, it needs to be updated in order to be able to run on newer mac systems. Also the f95zone link for mac is invalid.

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the 2 CGs between the Volga/Treant and Volga in the ground?
Someone in u18chan said they are "Swamp & sea. Wierd named mob starting with Z." I'm still trying to figure out what that means.

BlackER2314

Mar 1, 2019
Is there a way to ask developers questions about the game besides Patreon? Or if someone know will Kakula be a love interest?

Jan 14, 2019
I really do love this game and story, but how long has this been being developed? I remember playing the demo back in college, and according to the Tumblr (RIP) its been out since at least 2016.

Since the only update notes I could find are on the Patreon, and those are hidden to non-Patrons, I do have two questions:

-The game says Lambert hang outs haven't been implemented yet. I'm in chapter 4 (the volcano segment) and I have relationships shown for Cyrus (cat), Aoba (tanuki) and Maximus (Lion). However, I've only been able to hang out with Aoba in Ch 3. Is the story preventing me from hanging out with anyone in chapter 4? How do I hang out with Cyrus (I don't think the game told me if he was able to be hung out with)?

-Are there missable cgs? I've tried visiting every location in between story segments, but so far the only scene I've seen that is missable is the one where Cyrus and the blacksmith flirt.

Anonnymo

Aug 30, 2019
I really do love this game and story, but how long has this been being developed? I remember playing the demo back in college, and according to the Tumblr (RIP) its been out since at least 2016.

Since the only update notes I could find are on the Patreon, and those are hidden to non-Patrons, I do have two questions:

-The game says Lambert hang outs haven't been implemented yet. I'm in chapter 4 (the volcano segment) and I have relationships shown for Cyrus (cat), Aoba (tanuki) and Maximus (Lion). However, I've only been able to hang out with Aoba in Ch 3. Is the story preventing me from hanging out with anyone in chapter 4? How do I hang out with Cyrus (I don't think the game told me if he was able to be hung out with)?

-Are there missable cgs? I've tried visiting every location in between story segments, but so far the only scene I've seen that is missable is the one where Cyrus and the blacksmith flirt.
hopnestly, i thinck the time of development is related with Quality
I mean... Usually I don't see that graphics/CGI quality on many Visual novels
Taking that in consideration, it is developing in a fair pace, I am cionsidering donate myself

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Someone in u18chan said they are "Swamp & sea. Wierd named mob starting with Z." I'm still trying to figure out what that means.
That one is for the quetion about drop loot for a quest. Not to unlock the CG.

Also that two must be bugged, because one of the two suppose to be Aoba's bathhouse sceen. That one is after your fight with Lambert and when to the bath house together with your friends. When they give out the options to choose. Select go check with "Aoba and Cyrus".
The other one is a placeholder for the maze scene with you stuck in the Spider web with Darius.

ducklover

Mar 22, 2021
um the game lacks save files can someone provide like a saved file where everything is completed for the moment until we get a new update.

Last edited:

lepnk

Nov 27, 2019
um the game lacks save files can someone provide like a saved file where everything is completed for the moment until we get a new update.

Just replace the savedata folder. It's working for V.9.2262.34

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes