Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

enbyd

Mar 31, 2020
So has anyone figured out how to cheat the love tokens? Haven't been able to with cheat engine, I've used a bunch of different search values but no luck.

BlackER2314

Mar 1, 2019
Can anyone have a guide how to cheat the game on Cheat Engine? I don't know how to cheat with it at all
download cheat engine and install it
run cheat engine and the game
open cheat engine and select "select a process to open" (computer with magnifier)
select the kemo coliseum process and click open
then go into the game and get the fight screen
go back to cheat engine and type the health value of your opponent into the "value" then click "first scan"
go back to game and match attack runes to deal dmg to your opponent (doesn't matter which attack, you just need to change his health value)
when you damage opponent, again go back to cheat engine and type his changed health value then click "next scan"
now you should have one process shown on the list (if not go back to game and damage opponent again and search for his health value) double-tap on it then at the bottom you should have your process in the chart, double-tap on the value and change it to 0
go back to game and try to match runes and you should instant win the fight
English isn't my native language so sorry if I explained something wrong

lepnk

Nov 27, 2019
open cheat engine and select "select a process to open" (computer with magnifier)
go back to cheat engine and type the health value of your opponent into the "value" then click "first scan"
go back to game and match attack runes to deal dmg to your opponent (doesn't matter which attack, you just need to change his health value)
when you damage opponent, again go back to cheat engine and type his changed health value then click "next scan"
now you should have one process shown on the list (if not go back to game and damage opponent again and search for his health value) double-tap on it then at the bottom you should have your process in the chart, double-tap on the value and change it to 0
Thats basically what you have to do. I suggest going through the tutorial to get familiarized with the program, tho. I managed to change the money value too doing more or less the same thing. You read the value first, spend some cash, then read it for the second time, add the amount of money you want and voilà. Im still looking how to change armor, magic, and other stats, but it seems the variables aren't static or something like that.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Tysm, the unfortunate thing is I have to do it a lot of time but it worth it

Sep 29, 2019
Hey guys, so I am using the Cheat engine so I can try and figure out how to change the exp value. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thank you.

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
Hey guys, so I am using the Cheat engine so I can try and figure out how to change the exp value. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thank you.
example your current exp is 100.

1.First scan value 100 on CE.
2.Next is defeat an enemy,lets assume you get 20 exp from killing it so you have total of 120 exp now.
3.Next scan find 120. You may find 2-6+ 120 value
4.Get every 120 value then press enter to change its value "to your hearts content".
5. Kill an enemy to apply the changes.
6. Make sure to save. most likely it will crash since you edited other values

this can also be done with gold.this doesnt work on stats.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes