Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

JackRk

Mar 10, 2021
So like how far is the main story? Last thing I remember was taking the polar bear to the church and the fox battle.
In patreon build is chapter 4, you can defeat Aquilo (the eagle) and i guess at this moment, the main story is 35-40% done.
In the future builds and chapters, at the coliseum i guess we'll defeat the panther, the lion, and i think the last one is the rabbit king...aaand that's all, but i don't know really, it's just my thoughts.
BUT! This game also contains side events, locations (like wide forest or cave) and many quests that is a part of the main story, and the locations often have their own bosses too. And the new quests, events and locations also appear each new chapter, so the number may be 20-25% or even smaller, so...
Time will tell.
Bruh, i don't know why i wrote this, sorry.

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020
so we can't easily share this game anymore? i'm just confused in the part where you need to have itch account that connects to a patreon account in order to "update" the game.

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
so we can't easily share this game anymore? i'm just confused in the part where you need to have itch account that connects to a patreon account in order to "update" the game.
1st ) sub to their patreon.
2nd ) link your itch with your patreon
3rd ) unsub after one month and you will get free updates even if you are not anymore patreon.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Can somebody explain what s going on with development of this game. According to videos of kemo coliseum on youtube u can play up to fight with aquilo - bird. However there we have a donated version up to fight with bear. But on some sites i found that scenes with punishment are ready up to kakula - panther and creators are working on dating system where u can already date aoba and tharsix but also kakula because they already have arts of snu snu scenes. But suddenly they call their game revised and changing chapter two wtf is going on

Feb 16, 2021
Can somebody explain what s going on with development of this game. According to videos of kemo coliseum on youtube u can play up to fight with aquilo - bird. However there we have a donated version up to fight with bear. But on some sites i found that scenes with punishment are ready up to kakula - panther and creators are working on dating system where u can already date aoba and tharsix but also kakula because they already have arts of snu snu scenes. But suddenly they call their game revised and changing chapter two wtf is going on
Milking Patreon, poor planning, feature creep that makes Duke Nukem blush; pick your poison. The game has been in development far longer than it should -even by indie standarts. Not for how little there is, considering they're redoing it now.

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
wait the chapter already fight with Kakula?? and Kakula have punishment?? that was really far update

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
I don't meant that the fight with kakula are done i meant that they already have cgs of his punishment done and colored
They have a bit of the story progression stuff done for later chapters they just keep going back and updating old chapters instead of progressing the story which is fine IF it wasn't taking them 10 years to do it.

Patreon really brought out the worst in dev's since they no longer have the incentive to finish anything just trickle enough here and there to keep the monkeys happy.

Last edited:

superlow

Aug 28, 2018
It's not even really feature creep, just an inability to commit to one game engine/style. Started as a rather simple match-style game with story being the main thing. Then there were code and engine updates with a heavy focus on trying to make a more complex match game (like that is what we really came here for), and lately its been a translate things over to a more dating-sim style game which means once again being sent to the 'here is chapter 1 guys!' camp for the third or fourth time.

Don't get me wrong, i love the game so far and all the work they put into the story and art given the size of the team, but it feels like they are focusing too much on polishing all the different features/systems for what they have done that by the time they advance another chapter or two they feel the need to do so again. And as for:

Patreon really brought out the worst in dev's since they no longer have the incentive to finish anything just trickle enough here and there to keep the monkeys happy.
I mean, not really? As long as you back them for a month or so at $3 and up you get access to all future game updates even if you stop backing them. That said, a steady income helps the game continue to grow even if some of that growing is more of a setback in the short term. Sure it has been over a decade since it started production, but early on there were other projects that were worked on and breaks were taken as this wasn't the primary focus until they got patreon and had donations that were more than $20-$200 per month. Could they focus more on just story/art progression? Sure. Just don't treat it like games like Blackgate that have next to nothing to show from years of patreon milking.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I found this thread again after so long...
I forgot it even existed. To confirm from what I saw:
The Patreon version IS further along Then the public.
They want to remake the first two chapters and release them?
And THIS GAME IS NOT OUT YET?!?!

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes