Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 8, 2021
Is there an app i can use maybe?
I don't know about your platform so I get this straight:
This is a PC game working exclusively on Windows. So if you use anything other than Windows than you can stop right here.
7z files are archives and pretty much any archive app should be able to decompress those.

Last edited:

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
Im on W11 (Windows 11) so i really am sorta just stuck ig, ill look around to see if something works, if you find anything then please do tell me.

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
Update: I got to the game screen, downloaded the links and such, last problem, when I extract the folder into the game folder, there is no screen pop up after I open it 1686945624554.png 1686945778986.png

Nov 8, 2021

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
The plugin is not correctly installed. It's not hard.
Listen, cut me some slack here, im terrible at technology alone, this type of stuff is something im very unfamiliar with, since most vn's are just a simple extract and run. So stuff like "Extract the archive into the game's folder." fly's right over my head. My deepest apologies.

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
So one last time Ill explain what I have done so far. I downloaded both . I then downloaded avc6ug.zip and the game it's self. Though apparently I didn't correctly install the plugin according to you, so that's where I'm stuck. I do understand that this stuff is light work for you guys but for me its a different case. Also Ik you're getting tired of me asking so this will (hopefully) be the last time I ask.

Nov 8, 2021
So one last time Ill explain what I have done so far. I downloaded both . I then downloaded avc6ug.zip and the game it's self. Though apparently I didn't correctly install the plugin according to you, so that's where I'm stuck. I do understand that this stuff is light work for you guys but for me its a different case. Also Ik you're getting tired of me asking so this will (hopefully) be the last time I ask.
As being said in the quote:
Extract the archive (avc6ug.zip) into the game's folder. You are done now.

Nov 8, 2021
New update's out. Does anyone have it?
Latest vanilla build:

What's in this Build?
This build contains the revised chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3 and chapter 4. Other chapters are not accessible due to the new system not being implemented in those chapters yet.

**Cyrus's romance is not finished yet and you cannot continue past his 2nd heart**

New Contents

• Revised version of [Prison Break] quest.
  • Tharsix's new erotic event - Happens randomly when you date at the bathhouse after unlocking his 3rd and 4th heart.
  • Lambert's romantic event
  • Darius's dates
  • Maximus's romantic event
FINALLY you can top Tharsix, which was teased two years ago:

Congrats to the dev!

To put things into perspective:
In September 2018 they released part 1 of Chapter 3... Now we got to revised Chapter 4, 5 years later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KemoColiseum-CH4Revised
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I supported this for many months but gave up after I was sure it was dead. Glad to see it's still alive, because it was kind of fun.

Nov 8, 2021
So how is story progression ? Anything new?
The devs finished chapter 4 in April 2021 and decided to revise everything for the last >2 years. Now we are at chapter 4 (revised) again.

Compared to 2 years ago:
More CG (many just SFW, no new punishements, 1 slime fuck, 1 dildo play), 4 incomplete datable characters, 1 of them has 2 sex scenes (handjob and butt fuck, yay) and kind of a better story flow, UI.

On a roadmap from May 2020 they actually thought they could release the complete game in August 2021 (one year of development left?, 6 months for 2 chapters. That was unrealistic before the pandemic even lol.

Reactions: konstantin2547

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Latest vanilla build:
Mega

FINALLY you can top Tharsix, which was teased two years ago:

Congrats to the dev!

To put things into perspective:
In September 2018 they released part 1 of Chapter 3... Now we got to revised Chapter 4, 5 years later.

Thanks for the share. But why all the dates in your post are 2019 - 2021? Am I in the wrong year?
Also, Is the new version already cracked?
Or just use the avc6ug.zip from your previous post?

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Okay so i undestand that a developer could just finished game a long time ago with all completed cgs. But decided to do a rework of earlier content of story just to not lose a money from patreon. What a greedy piece of bitch

Nov 8, 2021
Thanks for the share. But why all the dates in your post are 2019 - 2021? Am I in the wrong year?
Also, Is the new version already cracked?
Or just use the avc6ug.zip from your previous post?
I was just ranting about the already shown CG sets the dev sit on. No major CG have been revealed after that.
Yes, get the plugin and follow the steps to get through the simple DRM.

Last edited:
Reactions: nackedsnake
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes