Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-5 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 8, 2021
they are working for new cg darius and volga having fun
and the lion too
they are working for make design of that behemoth
Not wanna contradict you rather add info on this:
The oral scene between Darius and Volga is over 3 years old at this point. Same with the Tharsix lifting scene and public build. What's to do for the public build in the first place since patreon builds contain this stuff already, is beyond me.
They just don't get things done in a reasonable time frame.

Reactions: punyumunyu2

acelegends

May 12, 2022
anyone know how to get darius's oral scene faster? it's not on the extras or scene replay even with debug mode on.

Reisaurus

May 8, 2021
Hi, does anyone had safe files around chapter 2 or 3? i lost my pc and all my safe file and im kinda lazy to start a new run.

Leeon88

May 13, 2020

If we lucky, we can catch up with old Chapter 4 before revise happen at the end of this year (chapter 5 in the revise).
New minigame content: wrestling match.
New NSFW scene: Thrasix and Volga blindfold sex.

i just want the Elephant’s punishment because his part were delayed for a year now (because of revise happen instead of writing his punishment like they promise).

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
How far has the Japanese version been made?
I think it's actually less far than the current English version, I actually don't know as they haven't written anything on a Japanese version in years. It's not further than the English version if that's what you're asking

Proud754

Nov 29, 2023
Hi, Could someone send the game download for version 0.9.2833.34 because the version of the game that I have keeps crashing and I cannot get anywhere.

Last edited:

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
No new report this month, but the main revised story is up to previous update (after slave island).

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
Will they again blow the next update scheduled for december? Yeah, my bets are on this one.
They haven't skipped two months in a row from what I remember, but then again I'd have to have a great memory to remember everything they have done over the last 11 years o_O

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes