Unity Completed Kemo-Ero Dramatic [Final] [SobietatuChinpou]

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I swear these are just a bunch of vrchat models dumped into a really bad game with a fun car template slapped on. Is this the japanese equivelent of those terrible unity hentai x title asset flips?

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I swear these are just a bunch of vrchat models dumped into a really bad game with a fun car template slapped on. Is this the japanese equivelent of those terrible unity hentai x title asset flips?
you might be on to something there...

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
you might be on to something there...
If you look in the code/files, you'll see mentions of VRM,
VRM being a humanoid rig/animation/avatar system for Unity that sees use primarily in stuff like avatars for vtubing.
VrChat's way of handling avatars is a close cousin.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
If you look in the code/files, you'll see mentions of VRM,
VRM being a humanoid rig/animation/avatar system for Unity that sees use primarily in stuff like avatars for vtubing.
VrChat's way of handling avatars is a close cousin.
huh.. thats neat info thank you very much... know where i can learn more about this subject?

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018

What am I even looking at. Is this a game about incinerating furries along with their home in the void from your textureless car?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

What am I even looking at. Is this a game about incinerating furries along with their home in the void from your textureless car?
I'm like 90 percent sure that's just some leftover from a prefab they stuck in the game. And it's absolutely better than the actual game. The car doesn't even have it's materials setup which takes seconds to do.

• Haha
Reactions: Cendarn

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a mod to make all the H scenes use manual gameplay like @HomeMate for piston.
Goes in the managed folder.

Replaces Csharp DLL. Back it up.

Reactions: drk47