Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
yeah... I haven't done much play testing so I will fix that. lol.
but I think I said in the story that you start with all 3 girls
Oopsy
I think I mentioned previously that I don't mind having different forms of media, but I will look into adding video to Renpy and maybe changing some of the awful animations into video files.
Then I think we're very close to being in the same stage of learning development. If you want help/tips on adding video just PM me and I'll share what I've learned. And I'm not talkin creating a channel and individually assigning them either, that shit sucks.

Reactions: Drsweets

ma1860

Mar 1, 2021
would u mind upload it on Nopy or something else plz ... having problem with these three links :unsure:

Drsweets

Just some dude
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
would u mind upload it on Nopy or something else plz ... having problem with these three links :unsure:
I don't have a nopy account but you can try
I will look into the download links.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Nice one!
My 2-cent list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really liked the challenge forest system. I like the automated results far better then the manual advancement I had pictured in my mind.
The webm are a great value here.

Looking good man. (y)

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020

Suddenly a crash. This crash is now happening on a consistent basis and started happening after I caught my second Pokecunt (Asia Akira, first was Mia Khaliffa) when I'm now in a battle in the forest (manual style). Yesterday happened the same crash, while starting from a new game.

Funny game hehe, btw I'd like to see the belle dolphin joke back I'm very curious too haha

Last edited:

Drsweets

Just some dude
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Suddenly a crash. This crash is now happening on a consistent basis and started happening after I caught my second Pokecunt (Asia Akira, first was Mia Khaliffa) when I'm now in a battle in the forest (manual style). Yesterday happened the same crash, while starting from a new game.

Funny game hehe, btw I'd like to see the belle dolphin joke back I'm very curious too haha
Thank you for letting me know!
This problem is only for Asa Akira because I forgot to give her a certain skill and the game is calling on it.
I just fixed it so don't use Asa until I release a patch for the game and it should be fine.

Also, I'm not bringing back Belle... I got PTSD now. haha

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Someone please let us in on the Belle joke, this is going to drive my OCD crazy every time I take a bath from now on!!