4.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
I just wanted to mention that I'm doing the 15.0.1 now after playing the reworked prequel and the skip text function in that version is great, the reworked prequel moves at a snails pace.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
the dev still ain't thinking straight. the game was getting no traction at all until now

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
So, hey everyone. I never really did stop working on the project, it was just slow. It was on my plans to release the free prologue anyway, so it's cool, but I would like to ask to PLEASE do not leak the last build.
No one from your supporters gonna leak the last build .. how much content are u planning to add in the upcoming update .. last update was very short as i understand that you were busy with some personal stuff

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Just finished with the mammoth hunt. I think I should have made both my characters the core stat healers. Being able to auto heal while sitting in a defense stance waiting for cool downs to roll over is dull but effective combat.

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
so more than a year ago. has there been a lot of content since?

there have been a lot of changes .. entire prologue and the rinet test was enhanced and improved .. the quests after rinet tests were reworked and additional quests were introduced including H SCENES as well , including buck the goblin ..

Additional scenes (including H SCENES) , new characters were added and quests were improved in Mahr Haddad as well

the developer has done quite a lot of rework .. even at slow pace

SD0083

Sep 15, 2017
So, hey everyone. I never really did stop working on the project, it was just slow. It was on my plans to release the free prologue anyway, so it's cool, but I would like to ask to PLEASE do not leak the last build.
I can see there have some DianaXBuck event image in the “dragonbones_assets” file,but I can't find it in the game?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
No one from your supporters gonna leak the last build .. how much content are u planning to add in the upcoming update .. last update was very short as i understand that you were busy with some personal stuff
The next one will be up by day 20, I think.
There will be a full day. Diana will be able to do questss, fight a new secret boss and do the final peeking H-scene before going to sleep.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes