3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

omaewaomousin225

Aug 5, 2019
IMG_20190818_010625.jpg

how about that? this from mobile android could you fix this in the next update? please? if there the new update already send me the link IMG_20190818_010625.jpg
i like this game fight scane and the adult scane never boring i hope rinets quest more moree great soon ^^ i will support the game yeay..

Last edited:

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
How do I deal with the rock troll? The characters say something about fire, but I don't have anything dealing such type of damage. He just keeps healing, and it takes a while. Also, in those caves after the earthquake, where do I go if not through this troll? There is nothing there, but the rope back to the surface is not available and the quest log still says look for survivors. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So basically the prologue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm having a good time with the game so far and looking forward to playing more, but those would be my main complaints; the prologue seems really to drag on and the combat system is interesting enough in concept but it did often frustrate me.

Last edited:
Reactions: StalkerRoguen

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is the link for the new update (I am going to tag this so the admin can upload the links).

There has been also an extra release for my patrons, for those interested.
I made a Linux build of v0.14.02 and I'm currently uploading and will add the link here once done, I hope you do not mind

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to my Linux build of the game v0.14.02

Muff Diver if you can add it to the OP that would be great

if there are any errors running it please let me know

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I don't mind, but will it work fine? I didn't know people wanted Linux builds... I will star exporting them in the next update then.
well I'm not sure what the actual demand for it is, I know I want one so I made one. It seems to work fine I haven't had any errors and if nobody else wants one that's fine I can make my own build

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
Can u release full gallery for this game.. only the sex scene.. since i use android... i cant use save.. I cant find data for the game

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes