• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Whenever I try to open the game, a box shows up saying "The application game can't be opened".
I'm assuming you're using the Windows version correct? have you tried downloading it again to see if maybe the file was corrupted

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
I like the old look of Diana alittle better,also,100 save slots is kinda too much lol
p/s: i'm waiting for new walkthrough update

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any way to hide the textbox? The art is nice, but it's a shame that it's obscured by the textbox during H scenes.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It really sucks spending hours trying to escape the prison only to run out of life at the very end! It also sucks that the MC has to supply health (esp. expensive special medicine) and food to the other characters (except certain Rinet's) cause they can't heal themselves. I guess I'll have to go back far enough and buy more health packs and food and toil for hours at a snail's clicking pace to get back to where I last ended. I guess the moral of this game is to spend all of your effin funds on health and food!

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
It really sucks spending hours trying to escape the prison only to run out of life at the very end! It also sucks that the MC has to supply health (esp. expensive special medicine) and food to the other characters (except certain Rinet's) cause they can't heal themselves. I guess I'll have to go back far enough and buy more health packs and food and toil for hours at a snail's clicking pace to get back to where I last ended. I guess the moral of this game is to spend all of your effin funds on health and food!
play easy mode sometimes for grinding,after lots of try its easy to know when to grind

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
i fixed with an rpg make save editor change day to knight
Which variable is that? I've switched "Day" on and off, changed the "Time of the Day" variable but the screen is still black.

EDIT: It seems the left door of the double door creates the bug. Entering through the right door of the church works just fine :cautious:

Last edited:

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Wait, when was that? Can you give me more details about this black issue and the door? I want to find it so I can fix it.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes