4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Wait, when was that? Can you give me more details about this black issue and the door? I want to find it so I can fix it.
I didn't went into the church a second time before starting the quest with the cleric so whether the bug was already there or not I cannot say. I never spoke to Khannard on the second floor either.

The "man-witch" also doesn't acknowledge that I killed the hound after completing the quest (and talking to her about it). She still talks about the hound roaming the forest.

Can you tell me where "Leonel" is or how to advance the day to be judged?!
Never mind. It's not possible to find him before the trial.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way to cheat for more money? The MC can't seem to earn enough for defeating some foes. Wasn't the MC promised $4000 for capturing the chimera, only to received $500? How does the MC defeat the fire demons at the Brand's camp?

Zolt51

May 3, 2017
Very nice game and well fleshed out story. Difficulty is fairly unforgiving but the system is rich & rewarding. The characters are pretty engaging too. There is a very impressive amount of content for a one-man effort.

I've seen a lot of people stuck on Android: For all RPGMaker games you can tap two fingers on the screen to access the game menu and thus inventory & save features. Some things are still buggy for me on mobile: The fishing minigame doesn't work (I'm supposed to press a certain key to throw the line but don't have a keyboard.

Currently I'm stuck in Ch.1 at the in the jail cell - seems there is some sort of minigame to resist your assailants that doesn't work for me. I've yet to try other options - last save point is a considerable way behind.

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Humm... only the battle minigame, and it shouldn't be that hard eally. Can you post a screenshot or tell me the last dialogue option?

Zolt51

May 3, 2017
Hi Stalker, thanks for the quick reply!
Last dialogue line was "Poor girl is crying" or something to that effect. Dialogue disappears, screen dims a bit and I can't seem to progress. It's shortly after the menu where you choose to submit, resist, call Jack or Falco, all 4 options result in the same. (Funny that, I've played a hobbit named Falco in a tabletop RPG campaign for 2 years straight).

I've just signed up to Patreon but I haven't tried the latest patron build yet.

Edit: I've downloaded the current android build 1500, but it won't install as an update of build 1402 posted here, so saves don't get transfered

Last edited:

PEPTOP

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Stalker need a bit of help with this some kind of problem,
After I saved a village from pirates, after the first time Jack israan revealed to the game. Whenever I got in the church it only comes up a black screen which i can just check my main menu just fine but I can't see anything so what went wrongng?

"Waiting for your fast reply"... :3

samuraix

Sep 7, 2017
I am also seeing the black screen while going to church. All I have been doing is accepting the cleric quest and going into the church and it immediately black screens...

I am also doing this as the first quest not sure if that is also a contributing factor...

samuraix

Sep 7, 2017
Here is the save file that I am seeing the issue in. It seems that if you enter in the left door for the church it just gives you a black screen for no reason I wonder if it is trying to load in the beginning cut scene from when you first arrive to the church...

marcuskhctkutl: that worked thanks!

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ok, thank you everybody. The issue is basically that in the later updates, when you get back to Mahr Haddad, an event should play the first time you get there. The problem is that the flag's condition is right on the right door, and wrong on the left one. -.-

That's why it's always better to just create new maps... ugh.

I fixed it, but it will have to stay like this until this update becomes public. As long as you always use the right door, it shouldn't be a problem.

nataruma

Aug 8, 2018
Hey i'm really enjoying this game but i can't find the cart no matter how hard i look can anyone help?

PalakangTutin

Oct 7, 2019
Hey stalker, I haven't read anything about the updates of the game or whether it has already ended or what but can you play the quest where the pirates raid? The quest log says find more clues about pirates but all i can do is play the sidequest where ill accompany ryan shawn to the mysterious place and after that, they'll head back to the inn and ends with jeanne and dianna. Is that it? Or am i missing something :<

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hey i'm really enjoying this game but i can't find the cart no matter how hard i look can anyone help?
I am pretty sure there is a screenshot in this thread. I would post it again, but I can't find it in my pc.

Hey stalker, I haven't read anything about the updates of the game or whether it has already ended or what but can you play the quest where the pirates raid? The quest log says find more clues about pirates but all i can do is play the sidequest where ill accompany ryan shawn to the mysterious place and after that, they'll head back to the inn and ends with jeanne and dianna. Is that it? Or am i missing something :<
That is it, at least for the current public version (0.14).
The version 0.15 is out for patreons though. I will release it public, when the 0.16 is out for patreons.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
hello,

is it mainly consensual sex scenes or is there forced situations for the heroines ?

emir57

Oct 20, 2019
hello ..... i love the game but i need help please with the quest rage beast. i am in the second floor of the land ship but i can't found the other way since the stairs are blocked. i searched eveywhere and nothing... is it the end of this version..is it a bug...by the way i already defeated the fat captain and the gnome got his dagger back..if somebody has a solution or a save i could use i would appreciate

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes