4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Windows version:

First combat: error message comes up that ice elemental cannot be found. it can be ignored as its a sprite that seems to be missing but after the fight i did need to save and restart the game so the error would stop (it keeps retrying otherwise)

Second combat: same story with the giant. again sprite not visible in combat and an error message. I suspect a path to the files has a typo or something.

Did the same save and restart an solved it for that fight

BUT....now i got a giant at th end of the bridge that apologises for being hostile. nice.....if he didnt block the bridge forever.

Thats the end of the christmas special. 2 bugged fights and an unmovable but defeated giant. :confused:

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ok, found the issue. I pasted some folders in the wrong... hum... folder. (That's what I get from trying to rush things up)
I am reuploading it now, but for anyone who found this bug in the Windows, MAC or Linux, here is the fix:

Go the the WWW folder and CUT/PASTE doodads, actorSV and Animations into the folder "IMG". That's it.

EDIT: New version is up.

Last edited:

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
upon playing some more i dont think you get anything by losing but now i have a ton more questions. is there a cg rip? or a gallery online somewhere? i just finished the prologue after a few hours and i noticed it takes a while to get from scene to scene. theres not a problem with that id just rather see if this is for me before investing a load of time. secondly is there any non human sex? i know theres the goblin and the orc in the prologue but theres not actual sex with any. other than that i enjoyed what ive played so far so good job

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for taking your time to play, I appreciate it. I hope you keep enjoying the game.

- You don't get anything by losing/winning, the Hscenes show as the story progresses.
- There is a dwarf guy, but aside from that, I don't think there is non-human sex.
- NO CG rip. What people normally do is keep a save near the Hscene so they can rewatch it.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I'm trying to find the save file on android but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anybody know? I'm on Samsung Galaxy.

SilentStormAss

Nov 30, 2018
So it seems there has yet to be a full walkthrough for the current version of the game? That's fine, I'm just a bit impatient is all, and I really wanna make sure I make all the correct decisions XD. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

azuma

Jun 28, 2017
Entering the church after i take the tinker mission leades to a full black screen?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes