4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
is this game still in development ? havent seen an update for more than year ..or its only on patreon from now

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hey there! Sorry for the lack of updates/news.
I am still working at the game (like, at this very instant), but now I am focusing on remaking and revamping a lot of stuff. I am actually trying to put dragonbones on everything and doing some item/status descryptions.

This is a video of how thing are shaping up.
(I posted it in march, I don't know if people saw it...)

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
I am still working at the game (like, at this very instant), but now I am focusing on remaking and revamping a lot of stuff. I am actually trying to put dragonbones on everything and doing some item/status descryptions.

Nice(y). But its pretty funny how zack runs there..:LOL:
I am still playing the game. I started playing today at 12 noon. and now its 1600 hours. The dialogues are pretty good, and i specially love the moments when Dianna bitches people around :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game really need more love from people and supporting, the gameplay was fun, interesting story plot and H scenes was hot

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
True it looks like a good game but I already played 2 earlier versions and both times I just ran out of healing in later fights due having to use it in fights before that. And I do not enjoy rolling back a lot to redo a huge chunk of gameplay. That killed it for me twice. The combat is just too bothersome.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018

Animations look nice, but if you're improving gameplay elements then please add more detail to the quest log, have some way to communicate what all the status effect do + how to cure them, add more ways to cure said status effects (money is tight enough without having to buy one of every cure item and hope for the best), get rid of hunger (it's a pointless mechanic that just forces you to scarf down 4-5 vegetables each in game day) and for the love of god improve viability in the dark areas. I don't care if you just increase the vision radius permanently or add torches we need to consume to maintain it, anything would be better than what we currently have. Also probably remove item requirements from skills, none of them that I played around with felt strong enough to justify the expenditure besides health potion bomb.
I also think combat could do with some tweaks, finished the current content in 14 hours and didn't feel noticeably stronger than when the game began, but I don't think that's feasible without rebalancing the whole game.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
There is some spots where you can rest, like your bedroll in the dormitory (i think), the tavern and some other spots on the way.

For the fishing part, i have no idea, I didn't play the latest version but i didn't even know you could fish.
Do you have a fishing pole?
From how the game works, there is probably some specific spots where it works.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes