4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Art is fine as it is. But the cupsize could be a little smaller. I cannot imagine the strain on the spinal column right now. at least those goblins are helping her carry the load.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
at least those goblins are helping her carry the load.
Atlas himself sympathises with their burden.

Goes to show though; with hard work and perseverance even people as downtrodden and maligned as goblins can become veritable pillars of society. :U

Reactions: Graag

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
walkthrough say rest after the first fight with Josh. where should I rest to recover the HP I am not getting any option.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Damn, stuck in troll battle.. Ryan on slime but what's the point if all damn members except Diana missing when hitting enemies. Killed Troll A but Troll B is immortal.

any fix for this ?

AnonymousPervert

Mar 8, 2020
So, @StalkerRoguen , I just started. and I'm on the part where we escaped the fire and Zacks group is in the woods. I went all the way to the end of the woods. pretty sure I searched left n right for the CARRIAGE.
I went to the camp site and followed the prints in the snow. and that's it. but when we go far right it says u need to find the carriage. But I just keep finding wolves And dead ins

WHERE IS THIS CARRIAGE.
I'm having trouble with it too,
please if anyone knows the answer,
tell us fast! I'm losing brain cells

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
The carriage is supposed to be the "weird house in the road". Go into the door and a cutscene should play. It should work (tell me if it doesn't).

Nowshad

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 34316

Overview:
You will play the game as Zack and Diana, two siblings who finally are becoming Rinets(warriors that can "warp" the reality to an extent and fight creatures from other worlds), and eventually will go on an adventure, fighting monsters, discoverying new races of creatures and fucking some of them.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-15
Release Date: 2019-09-07
Developer: - StalkerRoguen
Censored: No
Version: 0.1402
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Linux
(v0.13.2): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 98154 View attachment 98155 View attachment 98156 View attachment 98157 View attachment 98158 View attachment 98159 View attachment 98160
How to get back into yarden?

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
Where to find the items on the paper that I got on buck quest I got the direwolf teeth and wolwen pelt where to find the other items please help!!

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
I'm stuck fighting both the Troll in the Iron Hill Depths, Ryan shows up will his Slime friend and says we can beat the Trolls with acid but his headbutt does barely any, and the acid effect it sometimes gives seems to give the enemies regeneration not take away health. dev, an explanation would be much appreciated!

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm stuck fighting both the Troll in the Iron Hill Depths, Ryan shows up will his Slime friend and says we can beat the Trolls with acid but his headbutt does barely any, and the acid effect it sometimes gives seems to give the enemies regeneration not take away health. dev, an explanation would be much appreciated!
I believe you are supposed to run away from the fight

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes