4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Really wish this game have a new update at the end of this year, the last one was from 2019 so kinda want it to at least have a yearly update at least

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Really wish this game have a new update at the end of this year, the last one was from 2019 so kinda want it to at least have a yearly update at least
Just change your system date to 1-1-2020. And refuse to acknowledge 2021 until the update is here. It's not like we expect 2021 to be a better year anyway. :unsure: :sneaky:

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Well, since we got rid of Trump I will post it the 0.15 for free in a few days.

I am close to posting the revamp too, but it's taking time because I had to change to Rpg Maker MZ (it was the MV before) so if anyone want to help me, that's a good time. : P

Last edited:

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Well, since we got rid of Trump I will post it the 0.15 for free in a few days.

I am close to posting the revamp too, but it's taking time because I had to change to Rpg Maker MZ (it was the MV before) so if anyone want to help me, that's a good time. : P
Help for what? Programming? Or something more accessible?

As for MV, good riddance, that's probably the worst RPGMaker version from a player's perspective, let's hope MZ is better...

Good luck, your game is on my Top 5 RPGMaker games of all times.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I meant pledgeing. : P
Oh okay. Not sure how that helps but okay:

I hereby pledge to wank according to the religious values of unbridled hedonism when playing your game to the full horror of my PC in front of me.

So signed: Wanks 4 Charity

So....did that help?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Most people that make games have a patreon. It helps when you make a pledge there, giving them money in the process.

luggager

May 4, 2019
Played through it like 3 years ago. While I liked the characters, graphics and dialogue, the game had some serious balance issues. I remember that at a certain point I couldn't progress without massive cheating and even with that it was a challenge to get through. Uncurable ailments, scarce resources / healing opportunities, weak team members and some enemies which were way too powerful. The sex scenes were few and the ones that occured felt like that more could happen (at least for the orc and the goblins). I'm also not very fond of depressive stories were a lot of stuff goes to the shitters, but maybe that's just me (I don't like GoT either because of its nonstop cruelty).

Not sure how the balancing is right now, but this is pretty much how I remember this game.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
OOOOKAY. I just want to say that I posted the 0.15 for free. I will not be updating this version anymore, since I went for the new RPG Maker. I also posted the "new" 0.01 with new mechanics and a more balanced gameplay for patreons only.
I will be focusing on this one from now on.

If anyone liked the game, please consider helping out on patreon.

Blakerooms

Nov 25, 2020
OOOOKAY. I just want to say that I posted the 0.15 for free. I will not be updating this version anymore, since I went for the new RPG Maker. I also posted the "new" 0.01 with new mechanics and a more balanced gameplay for patreons only.

So what's new in this version?
Any chance there was a fix for the mobile bug for diffulty settings and gallery?

Also, thanks for another update!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

OH HECK YEAH! Feel nice to see you keeping your promise, and what new RPGM will you use to reworking the game? The newest RPGM MZ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to put the link of new version 0.15.01 so the Mod could update the thread:

Reactions: lumley

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
What's new? Well, the story continues... it's another full day and the pirate raid.

I am using RPGMZ. The new version has dragonbones on the charsets, the battlers, new facesets, more balanced gameplay(less punishing for missing), 3d particles for animations and use less RAM (I think). Unfortunately, it will take some time until I "catch up" to the actual content.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What's new? Well, the story continues... it's another full day and the pirate raid.

I am using RPGMZ. The new version has dragonbones on the charsets, the battlers, new facesets, more balanced gameplay(less punishing for missing), 3d particles for animations and use less RAM (I think). Unfortunately, it will take some time until I "catch up" to the actual content.
Any new sex content in this one? Are all the previous sex scenes in this update and has been rework to have a more higher looking quality?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

I'm so glad to see this continuing - I will restart this and see what you have done with this. Good luck for the future!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so basically this is a remake? can you play as just the female or male yet? because thats the core reason why this game has failed not the combat.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
so basically this is a remake? can you play as just the female or male yet? because thats the core reason why this game has failed not the combat.
Not this one I think, but the "new" version the developer mentioned above maybe but who knows? StalkerRoguen Someone want to ask you a few question

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
First off, I don't think this failed. It's troubled though.
I also don't agree that is the problem with this game. Would the game be better with just one protagonist? Maybe but it works with two. Combat on the other had sucks all the enjoyment out of the game. Can't enjoy the writing when you get stuck in combat and can't get past it to the next story point. Last time I played you basically had to cheat. I just gave up at the same point two times over the years because of combat. Maybe it's been fixed, I haven't tried it in a long time.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes