4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here. I just threw some saves in there.
Mega

By the way, thank you for all the feedback. I just forgot to point out that, for those who complained they don't know where to go and it's annoying... the "New Rinets Quest" have a compass now. : D
Thank you for the saves, does the game having Gallery so you could rewatch the sex scenes or you had to save before the scenes for later?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
When do you plan to release the remade Rinets Quest ?
I've released in my patreon. I think that MAYBE I will let it be free next month.

Thank you for the saves, does the game having Gallery so you could rewatch the sex scenes or you had to save before the scenes for later?
I will make a little icon in the map(compass), that when interacted with, it works like a gallery.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The last saves you shared don't work. I was hoping to get saves right before all the h-scenes. Probably a long shot I know.

fkenankool

Jun 8, 2018
I find it to be a nice mix of actual story/gameplay and h-scenes. I keep getting this error that I'm not sure what to do with. It stops the combat and prevents any further progress.

Error.png

On a side note, the night/cave/darkness limited FOV is highly annoying and I think detracts from the gameplay without providing any significant value. Maybe if the area of vision was expanded or doubled, it would be much more manageable.

Apr 28, 2020
How to solve a detective quest? Where we supposed to put the Master in Jail, I manage to fulfill the quest but he was in jail not for his crime in exam but for something else.
Edit: Also, where is Dhorn(The orc) after he rampaged in the shop, it mention the tavern but he is not there.

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
1608482547849.png

Anyone faced this error? How can I fix it? Also, I need a way out from this place and I couldn't find one. Please help

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
StalkerRoguen I have Fatal Errors when i try to fight the Giant Earthelement (The fight after you knocked him down). It seems it does either load only for the one or the other arm but not both at the same Time.

The Game so far is interesting and funny. The only part i didn't rly like was when i had to decide whith who i should go, but in the end it was worth it to not only safe His Daugther but the little Noble Girl as well.
So long Story short: its promising and look forward to what you do next with the Game.

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This is weird, I've never heard about this bug. I will try to put a "Windows FULL" version. It's a "bigger but safer" version.
You will have to download itfrom my MEGA's links, but if you keep your saves, it should work.

Reactions: Taureum
Apr 28, 2020
Did you try knocking in his house...?
Thank you. I finally found him and finish all the tasks. Also, just for confirmation for the detective quest are we supposed to capture the master over different crimes instead of his crime for the exam? I already asked everybody but we can't get him to jail over his crime for the exam.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
You shouldn't talk to everybody, because he has some people on his side. I don't remember exactly, but I believe Landen, Doller and Khalmac hinder your success. You also need Rosa on your side.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes