4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm at the part where you're trying to defeat the giant rock monster (lying on it's side) at Iron Hill beach, and is unplayable with all of the loading errors and eventually seizes. Reloading the game doesn't help either. Is anyone having this same issue, and/or is the dav aware of the problem? Thanks.

Midnightsky

Feb 21, 2018
I'm at the part where you're trying to defeat the giant rock monster (lying on it's side) at Iron Hill beach, and is unplayable with all of the loading errors and eventually seizes. Reloading the game doesn't help either. Is anyone having this same issue, and/or is the dav aware of the problem? Thanks.
There are couple of files missing.
First file you can download here https://f95zone.to/threads/khendovi...uest-v0-15-01-stalkerroguen.1074/post-4781608
Second file - EarthEleHand2.png - is not posted. If it still not posted you can make a copy of the first one and rename it. Worked for me.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Now, that's weird as hell. Try reloading the game...?

Okay, for everyone having the craziest issues. I've made a "Full" RAR for windows. Most of the issues should be adressed on this one. I also reporting this post so the GMs can put this version on their MEGAs.

Reactions: phasxlr

JustBatman

Sep 21, 2019
Plss fix mobile version difficulty :(
I don't think dev gives a shit about the android version (Maybe they are making new version of it idk)....in the mean time download any rpgm emulator like "joiplay" and download the windows version....then you can change the difficulty

Frela

Sep 9, 2018
Hi, him stuck in the prison at the bottom right i kill everyone help a guy to escape with me but i can't go back near my cell the redhead tell me i can't go up and at left there a rock. Please if someone can help me

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Hi, him stuck in the prison at the bottom right i kill everyone help a guy to escape with me but i can't go back near my cell the redhead tell me i can't go up and at left there a rock. Please if someone can help me
Wait...aren't prisons meant to get stuck in?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
You have to check on the prison cages(?). Try clicking on the cell doors... right/down in the map.

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
any of you guys have any tips on how to beat the second form of the giant elemental in the iron beach?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes