4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Any chance of any lesbian content being added to the game?
HUMMM. There is Jeane x Diana... but it's girl on girl, not necessarily lesbian (I mean, Jeane is bissexual and Diana is curious).

If you mean girl on girl, then yes, if you mean actually lesbians having sex... (Well, I will say I MIGHT, since I already have two gay characters.)

Reactions: curthell

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
HUMMM. There is Jeane x Diana... but it's girl on girl, not necessarily lesbian (I mean, Jeane is bissexual and Diana is curious).

If you mean girl on girl, then yes, if you mean actually lesbians having sex... (Well, I will say I MIGHT, since I already have two gay characters.)
Hehe, yeah I meant girl on girl. :)

I just said lesbian cause that's the tag usually used for girl on girl content on here. :)

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm early in the game and was quested to go talk to Helhez and it gave the option to fast travel to the temple. Once at the temple I can't find Helhez. Only place I haven't looked is the dining area, but that is blocked by someone doing an investigation and won't let me pass. So, where is Helhez and if in the dining area how do I enter?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm doing some combat with other Rinet NPCs and I notice that you have no ability to pass, i.e. if someone doesn't have an option to do anything you can't complete the combat turn. I suppose you could burn an item, but that's a waste if you don't need to. Give the player the ability to select no action so the turn can continue. Really frustrating!!!!

Ended up rage quiting in the middle of combat because I didn't want to use my only acid flask or health potion on Rhaelo to have the combat turn continue. Bad game play, really bad!!

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
If you're talking about the right mouse button, that just goes back to previous screen.
Just press the Right Arrow Key. It skips the turn. I actually even hate doing that, ending up wasting my turn. Why do you even need to skip the turn though? You can just defend, change rows and do something based on that, use warp/skills, attack, use an item etc.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just press the Right Arrow Key. It skips the turn. I actually even hate doing that, ending up wasting my turn. Why do you even need to skip the turn though? You can just defend, change rows and do something based on that, use warp/skills, attack, use an item etc.
Don't want to actually skip the entire turn, just want one of the party members to pass since he can't do anything. Slash is not highlighted so can't select. Warp is highlighted, but he doesn't have any points to use any skills. Defend isn't one of the options. Focus is not highlighted so can't select. Row isn't highlighted so can't select.

See my point? Two of the three party members can do something, but the third can't. Game won't let me finish the combat turn.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Don't want to actually skip the entire turn, just want one of the party members to pass since he can't do anything. Slash is not highlighted so can't select. Warp is highlighted, but he doesn't have any points to use any skills. Defend isn't one of the options. Focus is not highlighted so can't select. Row isn't highlighted so can't select.

See my point? Two of the three party members can do something, but the third can't. Game won't let me finish the combat turn.
If he cant do anything which I highly doubt but maybe its something to do at the beginning which i dont remember since I've finished the game long ago, then its probably in the wrong row. If you press X and go back to battle options when your turn starts, you can see the row option. And you cant accidentally skip the turn if you want to skip the turn on your last member. Since you already want to do it. And If you are talking about accidentally skipping the first or the second members turn, you can also press left arrow key to get back to them or x If I remember correctly. And If you waste your chance to use the Row the first time by opening it and closing it back you wont be able to do it till the next turn. That doesnt make the game bad bruh.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
If he cant do anything which I highly doubt but maybe its something to do at the beginning which i dont remember since I've finished the game long ago, then its probably in the wrong row. If you press X and go back to battle options when your turn starts, you can see the row option. And you cant accidentally skip the turn if you want to skip the turn on your last member. Since you already want to do it. And If you are talking about accidentally skipping the first or the second members turn, you can also press left arrow key to get back to them or x If I remember correctly. And If you waste your chance to use the Row the first time by opening it and closing it back you wont be able to do it till the next turn. That doesnt make the game bad bruh.
I know what happened in my game that I was currently playing, not remembering something from long ago. I didn't "accidentally" skip anything. I explained what the situation was and even if I had opened and closed the Row command thereby nullifying it, which I didn't, that would still be bad design. Just to be clear it was not the first round of combat when this happened.

This situation could also have been resolved if you were able to save the game before the battle, but I couldn't because...I don't know...the designer wanted you to fight multiple battles in row before being able to save, I could have just reloaded the beginning of the battle and continued on.

Last post, as I will have moved on to other things. Good luck to the Dev.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
soooooooooooooooooo..............
How many apprentices do you need to kill to get Kalaski for tampering with the test?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i just discovered this game and i love it even if sometimes I am lost in quests or to find people LOL !!
StalkerRoguen Do you have more recent saves? because the ones you used before no longer work,
best regards and i love your work
(if you dont have recent saves i'll guess i'll have to work hard to finish your game hehehe)

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I'm afraid I don't. I've been focusing my time on the remake, so I can't help you much... : \
No problem dont worry :) Oh wow you are working on the remake? that's a good new (y) the remake will still be a rpg i guess or renpy?
Nevermind i cant wait to see that :D
Good luck with that

Reactions: StalkerRoguen
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes