3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

seraphina56

Jan 31, 2022
Sorry for the newb question but how to go down to cliff for the quest during the festival? The game keeps telling me to not wander too far but I don't know how else to progress the story
Edit: nvm I found it

Last edited:

Mrsandman11

Mar 20, 2017
Need help, I'm in the Brand's camp and i can't eat, food is like unavailable.

Edit: nvm, i stunned myself with some item so the use of food was blocked.

Last edited:

LzV

Apr 18, 2019
Does someone know how to get Kalaski arrested? Do I need to let some apprentices die? Because so far I've managed to keep almost all of them alive and get their signatures (except for the three traitors) and he still goes free.
The second time I tried the masters said something about Zack and Diana not being sincere or thrustworthy and I don't know why (I refused to help the apprentice get into Krista's room and told Goldberg the truth about the book)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's going to take some time for things to go free again. Money is not exatcly pilling up.

That being said, for those who are interested, we will have Buck content in the next update. More than one scene. : D
Yes, im sure thats what everyone wanted.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Khendovir Chronicles Rinets Quest[0.15.01 fix] Compressed

Win (1.10 GB/ 484 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and darlic

seraphina56

Jan 31, 2022
So I'm at the part where falco is at the siren tavern with carsten and jeane where he tells them a fake plan and to follow him to a room, but when I go upstairs to the only room whose the door will open nothing happens. I tried clicking on everything in the room and also going outside but couldn't. Someone help?
nvm you just had to talk to the tavern owner lol

Last edited:

BeAwareOfNoob

Apr 10, 2021
1655820712565.png

what to do?
i checked the rar file which i downloaded in case the extraction fucked up but its not there either
is it because of the saves??

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes