Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
How is the animation in this? Because right now it looks to be quite generic, the art is so-so and the tired old "turn the woman into a cumrag" plot is... Well let's just say it was done better in a lot of other games.

So you'll understand if I'm a bit retiscent into wasting my time in seeing FUBs getting undeserved pussy if there's nothing special about this title...

At the very least, Karryn's Prison's art and mechanics made it worthwhile (the fact that you can kick the fubs in the nuts is also excellent) but what does this one has to offer, other than being a generic rape & humiliation game?

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
How is the animation in this? Because right now it looks to be quite generic, the art is so-so and the tired old "turn the woman into a cumrag" plot is... Well let's just say it was done better in a lot of other games.

So you'll understand if I'm a bit retiscent into wasting my time in seeing FUBs getting undeserved pussy if there's nothing special about this title...

At the very least, Karryn's Prison's art and mechanics made it worthwhile (the fact that you can kick the fubs in the nuts is also excellent) but what does this one has to offer, other than being a generic rape & humiliation game?
No animations, it'll switch between two frames or use a blur effect to show movement. The cumrag thing isn't done well here either. It's basically impossible to lose fights unless you hit the surrender button they gave you or spend 10 minutes letting the enemies wail on you. The girl has a threadbare motive for letting people push her around and it's not one of the "inner slut" things, I think they just didn't feel like writing a character. Not worth playing unless you really like the art imo. Every scene feels really flat somehow and for semen they'll draw like 5 one pixel lines and call it a day

Reactions: Xhin and Creiz
Aug 14, 2021
Too raunchy for Steam? There's literal hentai in Steam from established creators like Illusion and indie hentai titles one of which is Remtairy's own game. What the hell makes this game so raunchy? Her big funbags?

On a sidenote, oh joy a new translated game =D! Tyvm
I have no idea considering Karryn's Prison is still on Steam. Maybe it has to do with the insect pregnant scene or the Shota scenes in general, idk it could be that Steam doesn't like the idea promoting shota/lolis

No animations, it'll switch between two frames or use a blur effect to show movement. The cumrag thing isn't done well here either. It's basically impossible to lose fights unless you hit the surrender button they gave you or spend 10 minutes letting the enemies wail on you. The girl has a threadbare motive for letting people push her around and it's not one of the "inner slut" things, I think they just didn't feel like writing a character. Not worth playing unless you really like the art imo. Every scene feels really flat somehow and for semen they'll draw like 5 one pixel lines and call it a day
I agree some scenes are almost the same and based on the save file provided, MC is being pushed a lot. I much prefer if the publisher would just develop his/her another game like Karryn's Prison

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I have no idea considering Karryn's Prison is still on Steam. Maybe it has to do with the insect pregnant scene or the Shota scenes in general, idk it could be that Steam doesn't like the idea promoting shota/lolis

I agree some scenes are almost the same and based on the save file provided, MC is being pushed a lot. I much prefer if the publisher would just develop his/her another game like Karryn's Prison

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Steam's pretty much one NSFW rule is no shota and loli.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Chapter 1-Gameplay,Chapter 2 Gameplay,Chapter 3: Simulator Cutscenes

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes