Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, can anyone give me a guide or walktrough to the game's routes? oh, is there also some CG that i can just see? thanks in advance!

Last edited:

NeilDeku

Aug 20, 2023
Man i wish these games also made an android version. I will try my best to download and play it on PC

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
This game has some pretty hot concepts and scene idea's, but I wish it was properly animated over the sort of stop-motion animation.

i say this as if I can animate anything at all, which I can't. But from a viewer stand point, I feel like this might be a particularly weak area of an otherwise pretty solid seeming game.

• Hey there
Reactions: dsnovels

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Uh, dialogue-animation skip option would be nice. The game is promising, but a game with different paths needs more fluid gameplay if need replaying.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
so wakanda ntr is it? avoidable? netori? netorase? netorare?
Hello, it is not avoidable the whole game rely on this mecanic.
Right now it is closer to netorare. No netori. This may evolve into netorase in the future, depending on how you will play :)

Uh, dialogue-animation skip option would be nice. The game is promising, but a game with different paths needs more fluid gameplay if need replaying.
Hello, thank you for your input. You can skip the animations since V0.2.2. I made some changes in V0.3.0 to make the dialogues easier to navigate (especially at the beginning) once you know what to do.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes