Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
just realized i was too harsh, while i hold the original sentiment that the game shouldn't be worked on rpg maker.

the story, the lewd scenes and the characters are really great and loved it. i just got very bothered by the experience being hindered due to rpg maker. Looking forward to the next update, even if it's being worked on rpg maker.

• Love
Reactions: dsnovels
May 9, 2020
Wait, what's the difference between the 1.5v & the newer 1.6v? I just played both and reached the same point in 1.6v to the same end of update as was in 1.5v and then it tells me that's the end of update.

So what exactly was new?

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Wait, what's the difference between the 1.5v & the newer 1.6v? I just played both and reached the same point in 1.6v to the same end of update as was in 1.5v and then it tells me that's the end of update.

So what exactly was new?
Check the changelog, 0.1.6 is just a small bug fix to prevent the game from freezing at one point. If you want to play the last current version check 0.2.2 :)

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Game is nice, just hope there is more netorare of the wife in the future. Maybe it's just me, but so far I feel like the game has focused too much just on the Male MC getting Femdom (which personally is not much my cup of tea, I 'm here more for the wife netorare).

Last edited:

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Honestly, i was hoping for a bit of Reverse NTR as well, where the husband cheats on the wife instead. Instead we got him getting bullied left and right by women, its honestly too bad.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Honestly, i was hoping for a bit of Reverse NTR as well, where the husband cheats on the wife instead. Instead we got him getting bullied left and right by women, its honestly too bad.
He does though, didn't you see how he licked that other woman's feet? Cheating bastard!

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Hello, I assure you this will be the case. Next version already has scenes like these. It is still early development, the story will see many plots :)

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
Hello, i saw that the V0.2.2 has released for Misty in your patreon, then the public release is in 1 week right?

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Hello, i saw that the V0.2.2 has released for Misty in your patreon, then the public release is in 1 week right?
Hello! V0.2.2 will go public on release day of V0.3.0, all next versions will follow this pattern. At this rythm, It should be at the end of this month :)

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Hello! In this fictional plot, you can think of it like a corruption system, so it takes time. There are already some changes in V0.2.2. But nothing irreversible.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
When i saw the married man, i was really happy thinking we finally have a reverse NTR game in the works. Too bad its just another cuck game
I think you should reconsider taking a look. Things aren't evolving only in one way, and shall not only evolve in one way. It will just take time as I like story telling ;)

Reactions: Angelcrush
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes