Especkt

Feb 25, 2019
Once i click the table and finish the talk with the boss the char is stuck in his chair. Can't move or interact with anything.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
jesus can devs stop using RPGmaker whatever version... these games work much better as a novel. it's always the same "waste your time" with these devs. hardly anything inside, just drag on to prolong the little content that is inside. did the dev make an amazing new battle system for the rpgmaker engine? nope... just go here and to talk to a different npc at another location while adding the entire content from the novel itself (pictures and videos) why not cut corners and just use the novel itself? why do sex games try so hard to be a pokemon/final fantasy game? I just don't get it...

only game I can remember that actually did a good job with this scheme is that "if it wasn't for you kids I would have gotten away with it" video game. where 6 teenagers need to fight the mafia in a turn based combat system in an rpgmaker engine. enough content early on to need this engine for a game like that. tho I will admit that the gangbang scenes were a bit weird, if anything that game was well made enough that you could remove the sex aspect and it would still work.

TLDR: rpg maker for these kind of games is a slow mess, unless there's an active fantasy combat focus, better to just go novel style with renpy.

also that "I hate shower" comment from the MC, how he looks, his job and how his wife looks. come on... clearly the Dev is putting himself in the game LOL... no disrespect, just thought it was funny.

43692bd6f4a7a00d7b637070fd9a7079d8dceca5d773b42c46257aaff2553600_1.jpg

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Where does the update end? the dude says something about moving something to the table or something and then I cant figure out what to do after that.

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Where does the update end? the dude says something about moving something to the table or something and then I cant figure out what to do after that.
Go to the objects on the table to the right of the box, grab them and move them to the box.

Reactions: dsnovels

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
The one thing I'm confused about is why John is so timid about getting caught watching the boss and HR/secretary have sex. They're the ones breaking the rules (possibly the law) and he's worried he'll get in trouble? What? It would make more sense for him to take a picture and be like, "I can show up to work whenever the fuck I want from now on, or you're both going down." Not, "Oh no, I have to do whatever you say because you were breaking the rules." It just brought me out of the immersion with how backwards and silly the situation was.

I'm writing this as constructive criticism, not just trying to put your work down. Maybe change up the dialogue or something, cause him being scared of getting caught catching them in the act doesn't make any sense.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
The one thing I'm confused about is why John is so timid about getting caught watching the boss and HR/secretary have sex. They're the ones breaking the rules (possibly the law) and he's worried he'll get in trouble? What? It would make more sense for him to take a picture and be like, "I can show up to work whenever the fuck I want from now on, or you're both going down." Not, "Oh no, I have to do whatever you say because you were breaking the rules." It just brought me out of the immersion with how backwards and silly the situation was.

I'm writing this as constructive criticism, not just trying to put your work down. Maybe change up the dialogue or something, cause him being scared of getting caught catching them in the act doesn't make any sense.
Thanks for the relevant input!
So, your thoughts process is: because someone is doing something wrong means everybody should? I made John to be right in his boots but shaky in his mind that's why he feels conflicted, until one point of course!

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
jesus can devs stop using RPGmaker whatever version... these games work much better as a novel. it's always the same "waste your time" with these devs. hardly anything inside, just drag on to prolong the little content that is inside. did the dev make an amazing new battle system for the rpgmaker engine? nope... just go here and to talk to a different npc at another location while adding the entire content from the novel itself (pictures and videos) why not cut corners and just use the novel itself? why do sex games try so hard to be a pokemon/final fantasy game? I just don't get it...

only game I can remember that actually did a good job with this scheme is that "if it wasn't for you kids I would have gotten away with it" video game. where 6 teenagers need to fight the mafia in a turn based combat system in an rpgmaker engine. enough content early on to need this engine for a game like that. tho I will admit that the gangbang scenes were a bit weird, if anything that game was well made enough that you could remove the sex aspect and it would still work.

TLDR: rpg maker for these kind of games is a slow mess, unless there's an active fantasy combat focus, better to just go novel style with renpy.

also that "I hate shower" comment from the MC, how he looks, his job and how his wife looks. come on... clearly the Dev is putting himself in the game LOL... no disrespect, just thought it was funny.

View attachment 3382923
I kinda agree with you on that, RPGM is not perfect for a really good NTR game, but sadly if look up NTR games 95% of them are RPGM and of those 95% are 75% all japanese NTR games with some sex combat theme raping any girl with all sorts of stuff. Overall this one is still a decent game even as RPGM, sadly one of the only few games lately really worth to play, if watch the last new games I just start wondering, have devs finaly lost any sense of imagination and inventive ideas? So yea I can I easy say I rather wait on updates on the games I already like, including this and hope it stays decent written with some rpgm elements as it is now.

Reactions: Tuludag

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Thanks for the relevant input!
So, your thoughts process is: because someone is doing something wrong means everybody should? I made John to be right in his boots but shaky in his mind that's why he feels conflicted, until one point of course!
No, that's not what I was thinking. I was thinking it's pretty common knowledge that having sexual relations AT work is wrong, and a boss doing things with a subordinate is wrong. People wouldn't normally be nervous about getting caught catching someone else doing something wrong. This is blackmail information in favor of John, not Anna. It doesn't make sense that Anna turns it into a situation that's favorable to her.

What I was getting at, if you still want Anna to have blackmail over John, it needs to be tweaked to be something different that John is caught doing (like, instead of catching them in the act, he goes to get the supplies and masturbates to what he saw on the screen, and Anna walks in and catches him. You could still keep the other scene in the game in this case, it could just be a prelude to what Anna does before walking across the hall to the supply room).

Also, I declined Anna's invitation for her to be John's mistress cause I'm not into feet stuff, but then there's still more feet stuff with Emilia later. Maybe change it up so that people who aren't interested in feet stuff don't keep getting more? I'm more interested in Emilia slutting it up. I could really care less about John doing stuff with the other girls. That's just my personal preference and I'm not saying it shouldn't be in there, but there should be an option for John to at least TRY to remain pure while Emilia can continue to misunderstand and justify her own slutty actions to herself. Definitely at least an option for no feet stuff, please.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Was looking forward to the ntr aspect, but what a total turnoff for me with all the femdom it looks like this game is gonna have. The wife was hot too shame the bathroom pov was only through the husband.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes