chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
The link on first page is missing files probably due to uploader error, if you don't want to redownload the whole game from the link in previous page then download the files below which contains the missing files.

Thanks! Works for me

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Hello, dev here...

First, wow... It's nice to see the community growing, I'm glad you all wanna at least try the game.

Now, I'm not against "Heroes", I won't fight them.
I hope that if you enjoy the game, some will support me on Patreon, even if it's just a follow :)
As we say where I'm from: "Il n'y a pas de petit profit", which can be translated as: "Even a small gesture matters".

But like... If you leak it, do it right.
I come home from work and see this... I'm the one who's embarrassed here...
V0.5.0 is playable from start to finish, I made sure of that. As I do for every release.
Still, I apologize for this bad experience.

This link is working fine:
password: party
Gallery code: 3999
Cheat System code: 5874
I see someone even linked my private links, these being mine, they are stable. I will not take them down.
I would appreciate if you could re-upload them here. Because my links are not meant to last...

Thanks, and thank you all for the support.

ZuggMaBalls

Dec 26, 2023
Does anybody else try to extract the game by winrar and it ask for a password? Because it is asking to me but I dont know what is the password, pls any help????

drashtar

Mar 22, 2020
what should I do here?
it's the part during the post-scene party of the girl who does her things while I watch her (quest 10 pt3). I turned the map around 10 times but there's nothing to interact with :/

1719373253321.png

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
this scenes and models of this game looks good, but the "male domination" tag is non-existent, its just a turn off to me to only have a female dominating and humilliating MC path.
Fix the tags please.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes