InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Am I missing something here? If I choose yes, it repeats the scene from the start and if I say no, it will ask me again after a few seconds. Can't really proceed from there...

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
I keep trying to run this game but repeatedly running into this error screen right on start-up.

I've deleted and redownload the whole folder, and even redownloaded all the RPGMs. Am I missing something?
I got this error too. I thought it my download. I haven't tried downloading it again or DLing it from a different DL source.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Is that futanari I see?.. maybe time for a new tag?..

I approve... futa + ntr go well together.. rarely see it done well- hopefully it's not just side stuff and there's an actual futa the husband doesn't think twice about leaving her around.. because how would he know of the implications.. dominant but only when he's not around.
I accept with you fully. Futa + NTR is Best.
I Hope Too. To see more Futa scenes.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
the gallery confuses me, I want to see the other choices I could not get. How can I do that? I can only see the one that I unlocked before. I even used the save provided by Pepegaa

anyone knows how to unlock them without the pain of playing again and again?

EDIT: I played with the variables and unlocked everything, save file 5 for everything.

You guys can add it to the OP idc. Enjoy!

1719312967869.png

Last edited:

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
I keep trying to run this game but repeatedly running into this error screen right on start-up.

I've deleted and redownload the whole folder, and even redownloaded all the RPGMs. Am I missing something?
I got this error too. I thought it my download. I haven't tried downloading it again or DLing it from a different DL source.
so whats the deal with the error?is the dev playing pranks?
The link on first page is missing files probably due to uploader error, if you don't want to redownload the whole game from the link in previous page then download the files below which contains the missing files.

iroha2kk

May 1, 2017
Am I missing something here? If I choose yes, it repeats the scene from the start and if I say no, it will ask me again after a few seconds. Can't really proceed from there...
Getting this error too. Every scene seems to pull up that image and I don't end up getting any of the animations to play. Not sure what's going on both versions that i've played have done this.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
The link on first page is missing files probably due to uploader error, if you don't want to redownload the whole game from the link in previous page then download the files below which contains the missing files.

I replaced the files but still got the error. Thank you for trying though

Reactions: wildride69

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
wor

works for me :)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
make sure it's in correct path and replace existence files, there should be an index.html in www folder
Thanks but tried it and it still failed. I will just wait until they fix there broken links on the first page.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes