Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I'd be damned... I knew something would go wrong for the first release, didn't excepted this :rolleyes:
I'll make sure to fix it!

Edit: I fixed the UI for V0.1.0, but I'm kinda lost to update this version here.
Web capture_2-2-2024_135654_f95zone.to.jpeg
Web capture_2-2-2024_13574_f95zone.to.jpeg
You can report the thread for any game update or if you want a tag to be added to the thread.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Game freeze after talking to boss
This issue is fixed in next version 0.1.5. (start the event at the seat and not the corner of the table, it wont freeze after)
Although V0.1.5 is already available, public release will be in two weeks btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Animated ?

After reading the description i think there is 4 routes for main characters :
1.He is cheating , She is pure
2 She is cheating , He is pure
3.Both are cheating
4.Both are pure
Am i correct ?

Last edited:

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Animated ?

After reading the description i think there is 4 routes for main characters :
1.He is cheating , She is pure
2 She is cheating , He is pure
3.Both are cheating
4.Both are pure
Am i correct ?
Yes it is for NSFW scenes :)

And no you're not! The story is going down the road. Right now routes are being put in place, I focus on the story so that everyone can have content.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
When i saw the married man, i was really happy thinking we finally have a reverse NTR game in the works. Too bad its just another cuck game

Reactions: Jccurtis

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Not again, a male character with a penis smaller than his finger, sex scenes with him will again be terribly boring and it will be nothing but humiliation because he is a pathological cuckold.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have to find Anna. Where is Anna´s place?

Ok, found it. You have to click on the big bus (motor) in front ... awesome :cautious:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KiboSlowFall-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

matcad

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know what to do... I went to look for a job in two places, the sky turns orange and I don't know where to go

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
this game is good! if dev actually keeps adding content and doesn't abandon around v3-7 it will be one of the better rpgm ntr games of the year.

I don't know what to do... I went to look for a job in two places, the sky turns orange and I don't know where to go
the bottom of the map and the top of the map outside the apartment have two other locations to visit. you need to walk on the sidewalk to access them as walking on the street doesn't work.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
this game is good! if dev actually keeps adding content and doesn't abandon around v3-7 it will be one of the better rpgm ntr games of the year.

the bottom of the map and the top of the map outside the apartment have two other locations to visit. you need to walk on the sidewalk to access them as walking on the street doesn't work.
Thank you for the kind words! I'll keep going if support is good enough :)

As for the locations to visit, like you said, I put footprints to see where you can cross maps, on bot and on top!
1708795701885.png 1708795759013.png

Reactions: Soso la fleur

Nov 10, 2021
WTF? MY BOSS CALLED, AND WHERE THE F*CK IS he/she? Why no prompt on where to go and what to do? Good plot but game design is just awful. Spend 30 mins after cinema to find out that i have to click on random space near bus to get home. Where i can find this boss? I cant interact with anyone in the office

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soso la fleur
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes