4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Ah, the 2 minutes after posting regret of being too harsh on someone I don't know. She's currently doing an AMA on reddit and it's a bit on the empty side. You can ask her stuff . Hope this balances my karma.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Is it really a collaboration? I wonder, judging by her insta and onlyfans you could easily have gotten her to fully 3d scan her body for accurate renders. Just think of all the money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, will def check it out. Really looking forward for more of Clara's hotel too.
Not even sure how you'd go about doing that lol. And 3D Thuy is Thuy in my style.

She is such a sweetie and has been an amazing supporter and fan of my art, so if you guys want to see more of her please check out her .

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Not even sure how you'd go about doing that lol. And 3D Thuy is Thuy in my style.

She is such a sweetie and has been an amazing supporter and fan of my art, so if you guys want to see more of her please check out her .
Glad to hear that. About the models, there's a plethora of 3d body scanners out there, though they are expensive to buy. There are companies that do scans for much cheaper than it would take to buy one, though (still in the hundreds if not thousands of dollars). Of course, it's a niche very few would agree to do in the first place, but it never hurts to know of the technology's existence.

Reactions: Unicorn-IceFoxxi

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Not sure either, but I'm pretty sure the process of 3d scanning, retopologizing, rigging/skinning, etc... costs at least $10k.
So not really a viable option in this case.
If you know what you're doing you can 3dscan with a regular dslr. I don't know what I'm doing, so can't tell you how, but I've seen amateur graphic artists do it in yt vids.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes