4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
how do i get anna ending?
There is no Anna ending you talking about bad endings that just bad endings or if u talking about endings to finish the gane still no Anna endings she just part of the ending. It just depends on choice how submissive or not they were will lead to a specific scene

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
I felt like the step relationship thing was too out of place in this game and it didn't sound right and felt forced. So I decided I'd just rewrite all mentions of the step relationship with the sister and turn it into a real relationship with the sister. Since I already did the work on my copy of the game, I decided to upload this as an "unofficial" incest patch for others who might be interested too.

Instructions: Uncompress files somewhere then copy and paste this "game" folder inside the "KidnappedbytheMisstress-0.6-pc" folder (unless you changed its name, then use that). This will overwrite files inside the "game" folder that mentions step relationships and replace it with a blood related relationship.

Warning: If you want to change it back to step relationships, backup the original files first or reinstall, otherwise, original files will be lost. I did this in Windows, so I'm not sure it will work in a different operating system. This is for v0.6 of the game and may not work for future versions. I only changed English as I do not know Russian so I can't fix that. This is temporary and I'm doing this 1 time, so don't expect further updates on later versions.

Final Notes: This is "unofficial" and done by a fan (me) as I only searched through files and changed any mentions of "step" that showed up. It is possible I missed something. I have no affiliation to the creator of this game, so please do not contact him for these files. I only uploaded this on f95zone. If uploaded elsewhere, it was done by someone else or they merely downloaded this and uploaded it elsewhere.

Any chance this could get updated bud?

Jul 26, 2021
Any chance this could get updated bud?
I guess I could try to check it maybe sometime next week (too busy this week, wasted my day today ‍♀). Haven't played this one in a while, so also depends on how much has been added or changed if I can use same easy method again. Kind of surprised no one else has done a simpler single file change or mod with extra features or something yet.

Reactions: popopopopooop

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
I guess I could try to check it maybe sometime next week (too busy this week, wasted my day today ‍♀). Haven't played this one in a while, so also depends on how much has been added or changed if I can use same easy method again. Kind of surprised no one else has done a simpler single file change or mod with extra features or something yet.
Thanks mate, appreciate you.

If you do attempt and it becomes too problematic or tedious please don't force yourself.

Reactions: The Pitiful One
Jun 15, 2018
Kidnapped by the Mistress is a completed story that ends the character transformation arc of Mary, the MC, and the Stepsister.

The sequel takes one of the endings (where Sister stays in the mansion and MC stys with Mary) and builds a new independent story around it. Also, in the sequel, the narrative is no longer just about one main character, but switches between three Mistresses - Mary, Saki, and Alex. In each individual story, you will see different types of female domination.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
Was really hoping for the happy ending where you leave and get mom and sis pregnant but oh well.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Kidnapped by the Mistress is a completed story that ends the character transformation arc of Mary, the MC, and the Stepsister.

The sequel takes one of the endings (where Sister stays in the mansion and MC stys with Mary) and builds a new independent story around it. Also, in the sequel, the narrative is no longer just about one main character, but switches between three Mistresses - Mary, Saki, and Alex. In each individual story, you will see different types of female domination.
Hello
When will Mistresses and Slaves public version be release? jan 12?

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
i couldnt enjoy the game as much as i would have liked... daina was just disgusting and the female cop thing well i wanted daina to get whats coming to her.. i also wish there had been more chances to actually make mary happy rather then then the choices seemingly not mattering.

ankou93

Jan 5, 2019
An excellent game really, a little more lezdom (foot trample and worship) and we're close to perfection!

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes