Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Freakingfreak

Nov 23, 2019

Here ya go
Saves immediately after fights might crash due to not having new variables.
Saves in the bathhouse will likely load with Killigan clothed. After the scene though things should be back to normal.
That aside here's some of the improvements and changes you all can look forward to.
Codex entries are now based on your save file instead of being persistent. This is to allow for some flexibility with things in the future.
The codex will also now let you know when an entry is new or updated. When you first load in, all of them will likely be marked new for now. But just click through them and should clear that up.
QTEs have seen an overhaul. Anyone who has played the QTE Playtest is likely aware of the changes. Feel free to let us know of any balance changes you'd like for them.
The equipment screen now uses drag and drop to equip things instead of just buttons.
The sell screen has been entirely redone to use drag and drop as well. No more having to go through the menu 3 times to sell all of Macsen's scrolls.
There's new discord integration. While playing, your discord will display how long you've been playing and where you're at in the game. Even has a couple unique banners it can display. You can choose to turn this off in the options screen.

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Question: I played the android-version and got some problems with the required typing-speed for some of the mini-games. First it was just hard but i could handle with enough trying. But at the Athlima Summit it was just 2 much and I had 2 give up in the end...
On my computer it was just sooooo easy... that's why I don't think that I am the problem here and I REALLY tried like a madman >_>

Did someone played it on android and completed the Athlima Summit on an tablet or phone? I just want 2 know if it is maybe just a problem on my galaxy tab t580

(;´д`)ゞ

Last edited:
Reactions: konstantin2547
Feb 16, 2021
0.23 has been out for a while on kemono. I'll share the links just in case somebody hasn't noticed yet:

From the post:

Hey y'all!

This update picks up exactly where last month's left off, including a conversation with a Zhokhar that's suddenly appeared, as well as a few more days of travel content!

Additionally, the CG gallery (or Memories, as it's referred to in-game) has been fully implemented! Enjoy browsing through all the major moments that have happened in the game thus far!

And lastly, due to a oversight, the maximum amount of rations you could leave Aris with was 5. This has changed to become limitless, only being bound by how many you can buy before you're out of ouros. There will be an opportunity in one of the next updates to get more rations, to help address this. Also, please be aware that you can forage on the travel hub screen during most nights, allowing you to both refill your canteen and make a foragemeal for the night!

Anyway, that's about it! Hope y'all enjoy!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
v.0.24 from KP:

------------

Hey y'all, happy holidays!

This month's build is a little small, but there's a good few surprises in store! The Crystal Plains have been fairly eventful so far...what could be waiting this time?

Also, just so y'all are aware, next month's build will be posted on the game's anniversary, January 25th. It'll be the game's 4th (!) year of being released! I'm looking forward to it and and towards many more years providing KT content for y'all!

Additionally, like last year, I'll be taking February off to recharge and plan the next breadth of content. Please do not expect a new build to be posted during this timeframe!

Actually, gonna go ahead and start saying this so there's no confusion...

THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW BUILD IN FEBRUARY 2022. LIKE LAST YEAR, THERE MIGHT BE SOME CONCEPT ART AND NOTES POSTED INSTEAD, BUT THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW BUILD.

And that's pretty much it for this month, as well as 2021! Hope y'all have a safe and happy new year!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes