Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 16, 2021
Nah just the current build, I wanted it to keep going
Same here. Look at the positif side: it gets updated, it gets actual content and you don't have to wait for many updates until your current route to be updated or until the dev returns from his other project. We're quite spoiled! I think the pain of waiting a month or two should be barable.

az1996

Nov 5, 2020
Some stuff Eddio said on discord got me looking through the files where I found something unrelated to that, but related to the current discussion here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 2, 2019
Some stuff Eddio said on discord got me looking through the files where I found something unrelated to that, but related to the current discussion here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything birdigan's section probably has something to do with his hometown of redroot and how he wanted to fit in but never could, but he was turned into a pariah at the age of 8 for something that was out of his control, His anger issues stemming from it didn't help either. So i guess this section delves more into killigan's psyche of fitting in with everyone else and birdigan gets what killigan wanted for a while now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
v.0.28 Links

Hey y'all!

This update dives into the occasional festivities at the Temple of Kagu! There's lots of activites to partake in, with all sorts of ways to honor Kagu, as well as...maybe something else in the afterparty...?

Additionally, there'll be a second part to this update in a few days to a week! I wasn't quite able to fit everything I wanted to in this build, at least to a quality standard, so it necessitated dividing it up a little so y'all aren't left hanging for this month. Look forward to it!

Hope y'all enjoy!

Aug 2, 2019
v.0.28 Links

Hey y'all!

This update dives into the occasional festivities at the Temple of Kagu! There's lots of activites to partake in, with all sorts of ways to honor Kagu, as well as...maybe something else in the afterparty...?

Additionally, there'll be a second part to this update in a few days to a week! I wasn't quite able to fit everything I wanted to in this build, at least to a quality standard, so it necessitated dividing it up a little so y'all aren't left hanging for this month. Look forward to it!

Hope y'all enjoy!
Huh....that was kinda short not really much to speculate on at all.

Reactions: konstantin2547

az1996

Nov 5, 2020
Reactions: ZeroMerce

ZeroMerce

Nov 12, 2020
Don't be dating Mac and do well/favor Ray for all 3 events.
Edit: Believing in Kagu helps make this easier to get, I think it lets you mess up one event, but doing well in all 3 should qualify you regardless.

This one is on Aris day 7, can't remember the specifics for getting it.
All found, thank you.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes