Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
I do like this game but it definitely feels like pateron's monthly update schedule hurts it more than helps the project tbh.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I do like this game but it definitely feels like pateron's monthly update schedule hurts it more than helps the project tbh.
Other than people bitching monthly "there's not enough content update", and the mental strain on devs, I don't see how it hurts the project.

Reason your expectation, if you want to see fulfilling update monthly from any game, you'll be upset 98% of the time. It's not food / grocery that mass produced for you to consume daily.
  • If you are a Patreon, know that you are "crowdfunding" not "buying products", you put your money based on "faith" and want to support the development, most of the time you won't get your money worth back - even for promising projects. (That's why any Patroen Project that force you to pay is a scam - well, maybe not for those subscription services)
  • If you are just enjoying the free contents, go do something else, only check back from time to time.

Reactions: konstantin2547
Feb 16, 2021
well better rather u have to login to they are patreon for play the game
just Kemo Coliseum and many other Furries Vn
Horrible grammer aside, what does this have to do with that overmilked cashcow KemoColiseum? Their schedule is "close to never". KT at least gets both Patreon exclusive and free public updates.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Please share new version Killigan's Treasure v.0.33 someone
From KP:
v.0.33 Links

We've finally reached Spiceport City with this update, the second city on the road to treasure! After how eventful the last city was, who knows what surprises are in store for this one...!

Hope y'all enjoy!

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
Is there a bug? I'm outside Spiceport with full equipment on but it says I need to put something on. I can't change anything in the equipment screen

Reactions: Ericn
Aug 2, 2019
Hey y'all!

Hefty-sized update this time, featuring lots to explore with companions now that brunch is done and bellies are filled!

There may also be something I'll do in a week or two, to gauge interest for a certain kind of merchandise...stay tuned!

Hope y'all enjoy!

PC:

MAC:

Android:

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Hello, sorry but I have a fairly simple question. the meal plans of 400 and 1200 ouros in which they affect or benefit? I ask because I currently have 1250 ouros and I want to know if it is convenient to pay for the option of 1200 ouros or not. all this happens on the second day of Spiceport city

Aug 2, 2019
Hello, sorry but I have a fairly simple question. the meal plans of 400 and 1200 ouros in which they affect or benefit? I ask because I currently have 1250 ouros and I want to know if it is convenient to pay for the option of 1200 ouros or not. all this happens on the second day of Spiceport city
Currently there is no benefit for doing the either atm from what i've seen. The next update would probably have a bigger impact on that choice.

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
How do I get the scene with Cabotte? Is it right around the time that they first meet?
Wear clothes before the battle in the first meeting
(he will give you an underwear after a naked victory, but it will not trigger sex)

After defeating the crocodile, choose yellow when the crocodile gets up to fight back (resist the attack for Cabotte)
And arrive the tavern, the scene should be triggered.

#Save before drinking, drink will skips foreplay
Drink > don’t go to the toilet > choose bottom will have a special scene

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
Wear clothes before the battle in the first meeting
(he will give you an underwear after a naked victory, but it will not trigger sex)

After defeating the crocodile, choose yellow when the crocodile gets up to fight back (resist the attack for Cabotte)
And arrive the tavern, the scene should be triggered.

#Save before drinking, drink will skips foreplay
Drink > don’t go to the toilet > choose bottom will have a special scene
I already got it after replaying it again, but thanks anyways. XD

I'm curious though, how do I defeat Tofi of the trio in the coliseum, he's smart and fast enough to dodge or fall for anything.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Tofi is the red one and is actually the easiest. I think you are referring to the green one whose name I forgot

EDIT: You are referring to Mattagoffe who is the smart one, then Atama is the yellow silent one and Tofi the red himbo

Reactions: Ericn

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
Tofi is the red one and is actually the easiest. I think you are referring to the green one whose name I forgot

EDIT: You are referring to Mattagoffe who is the smart one, then Atama is the yellow silent one and Tofi the red himbo
Mattagoffe is easily defeated by talking to him, while I just need to kick some dust to Atama's eyes to defeat him, but with Tofi, I can't defeat him with any of the options.

Note that I'm on a wager against them for 40 ouros.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes