Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ThisBasementIsCold

Dec 30, 2019
Hey y'all!

This update heads right into Day 3, featuring a couple new places to explore, topics to discuss, and...things to "do."

Additionally, there's a new skip point added, you can now start a new game on the first day of Spiceport City, thanks to Wattson's codework!

Sorry this update is several hours later than usual, but it's been a VERY busy month! Lots of fun external projects both big and small lined up... To keep it brief, I'm extremely excited for next year!

Lastly, January's build will be on the 25th (for the game's anniversary) and I'll be taking the usual month off in February. Development will still be happening and there'll be stuff worth posting, but there probably won't be a surprise build like there was last year lmao

Anyway, that's about it! Hope y'all enjoy!

v.0.36 Links

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Hey y'all!

This update heads right into Day 3, featuring a couple new places to explore, topics to discuss, and...things to "do."

Additionally, there's a new skip point added, you can now start a new game on the first day of Spiceport City, thanks to Wattson's codework!

Sorry this update is several hours later than usual, but it's been a VERY busy month! Lots of fun external projects both big and small lined up... To keep it brief, I'm extremely excited for next year!

Lastly, January's build will be on the 25th (for the game's anniversary) and I'll be taking the usual month off in February. Development will still be happening and there'll be stuff worth posting, but there probably won't be a surprise build like there was last year lmao

Anyway, that's about it! Hope y'all enjoy!

v.0.36 Links

PC BUILD

MAC BUILD

ANDROID BUILD
Thank you.now there is android build:)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KilligansTreasure-0.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: konstantin2547
Aug 2, 2019
Hey y'all!

In this update, we go right into day 4 of Spiceport City! While a few other events occur, the big feature of this build is the addition of fishing! It functions off the same QTE system as before...but with a little twist! Hopefully, y'all will enjoy it as a fun moneymaking replacement to sparring with the clutchmates...!

Additionally, I wanna take a moment to point out that today marks the game's 5th year since its release!

KT's been in development for half a decade now since its initial release...which is WILD. I'm only able to continue doing this thanks to y'all's generosity and support, be it feedback or fanart or anything in between. I am IMMENSELY grateful, and there's no way I express it enough.

Thank you all so much for supporting this project, here's to more! Maybe some of that side stuff I mentioned last year will see the light of day this year, who knows...

Lastly, as stated last month, I'll be taking February off to rest and recharge. There probably won't be a new build next month, but if there is, it'll likely be what equates to housekeeping, at most.

And that's pretty much it! Thanks again y'all, hope you enjoy this build!

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Nov 5, 2017
Hey y'all!

Just a simple housekeeping update, like planned, mainly updating a few things like the codex as well as some backend stuff. Not much else!

Next month, we'll be back to a regular content update, and it'll likely be a doozy. See y'all then!

v.0.37.1 Links

Reactions: Pridestalker259

Fightorflightliar

Apr 28, 2021
HI sorry but can someone post copy of a save where killigan is bird because i lost all my saves in a
accident involving my tablet.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
Hey y'all!

We're getting right back to it now, break's over! This month's build turned out to be so much of a doozy in fact...that a second part will be added to it in a few days to a week! It would've been nice to fit it all in to this build, but that second part needs just a bit more development time than anticipated, in order to bring it up to the best quality it can possibly be. All I can say about it for now is that it's somewhat in the spirit of April Fool's Day...

Additionally, on the backend side of things, the Charm (Green) QTEs have been adjusted to be much slower than before! They should be much easier to succeed at now, although still requiring a level of reaction speed.

Lastly, the game updated to the latest Ren'Py engine with this update! PC and Mac players should be pretty much unaffected (although please let me know on Discord if it does), but Android players may need to start fresh, due to the Android build-making process being changed a bit from what it was before. If it does prompt you to start anew, please refer to this on the game's page!

That's about it for now, hope y'all enjoy!

PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Aug 2, 2019
Finally got around reading this. Another short update but not bad though. Killigan instantly throwing the "what are we" question to zhokhar after a mutual handy is kind of jumping the gun. Like damn you guys were ready to tear eachother limb from limb a few weeks ago. But the bright side is that we get more zhokhar development. Im excited how future events unfold between the two.

On Mac's route seems like typical cute bf stuff. Nothing of note outside of the two making preparations to fuck on Friday which is cute on it's own right.

Story wise, we get more of those mystery messages from our unknown sender, the last one being quite ominous. But it also means we will get our next party member and lover Banni soon. Clutch mates are back in action and what ever happened in the scorching sands fucked them up badly lol.

Reactions: konstantin2547
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes