Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Please share new version Killigan's Treasure v.0.39 someone
Ask and you shall receive, brudda.

Now if someone can be a doll and update Oh So hero's forum. That would be great.

Hey y'all!

So that bonus build last month didn't end up happening, unfortunately. A variety of things cut into my usual schedule, including a family member having a major surgery as well as this update being much larger than originally planned. But everything's taken care of now, so we'll be back on track next month!

Hope y'all enjoy!

v.0.39 Links

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KilligansTreasure-0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: konstantin2547
Aug 2, 2019

1685686516676.png

Hey y'all!

Intermediate update this time, following up on the chaos of Binini's competition. It also features a certain someone's introduction...!

Next month's update will be exploration-focused, for a lil' change of pace from these text-heavy builds!

Hope y'all enjoy!

v.0.40 Links

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
At the choice to start dating Mac you can say no and the option to sleep with Ray is available when you reach that point.
Seriously? That must have started very far. Anyway, can we ask him to be my boyfriend next time?
Can zhokhar be boyfriend?

Last edited:

ki11iapers0na

Jul 11, 2022
Seriously? That must have started very far. Anyway, can we ask him to be my boyfriend next time?
I think for right now that is the only time you can ask Mac to be your boyfriend.
Also Zhokhar is still not available yet and I don't know when they'll add him

Aug 2, 2019
theres a content skip option so you can make a new run and get around where you left off in birdigan land. For now zhokhar isnt on the list. But you can lay down the ground work with him and killigan with the latest updates.

Aug 2, 2019
1688705391403.png

Hey y'all!

Got a fresh new update here, with potentially fresh new duds for Killigan! In fact, his options are effectively DOUBLED with all the pieces packed into this update. Hope y'all enjoy!

Additionally, I maaaaay have something to announce VERY soon! Well...two somethings actually, but it's super likely I'll be making a public post about at least one of those later this month. Stay tuned!

v.0.41 Links

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save of the moment in which you can choose if you want to date or not with the little frog? I lost my 2-year save :(

Reactions: Ericn
Aug 2, 2019
Please share new version Killigan's Treasure v.0.42 someone

Hey y'all!
Still slightly on the shorter side, but this build finally caps off Day 5 of Spiceport! Additionally, there's a new area that's now possible to visit on the map, from last month's content. You'll have to load up an earlier save to access it, but I wonder who could be waiting there...?
Also, thanks so much for all the hype and support y'all have shown for Sex Drive so far! We're super excited to get a demo in player hands as soon as possible, but it's gonna be just a liiiittle bit longer. Stay tuned for more info!
Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this month's build!
v.0.42 Links

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes